Public Service Commission, West Bengal has published WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. There is a total of 318 Industrial Development Officer & Livestock Development Assistant Posts available. Eligible or interested applicants may fill the online application form for WBPSC Jobs 2019. Candidates can apply for West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2019 from 14.05.2019- 03.06.2019. More details about WBPSC 2019 Recruitment like eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. should read this article properly.
Summary of WBPSC Recruitment 2019 For 318 IDO & LDS Vacancies
Name of Department: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Posts: Industrial Development Officer & Livestock Development Assistant Posts
Total Number of WBPSC Vacancy: 318 Posts
Status of WBPSC Notification 2019: Available
Official Portal: pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Dates For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Industrial Development Officer Notification Number: 10/ 2019
Livestock Development Assistant Posts Notification Number: 11/ 2019
Starting Date For Apply Online: 14 May 2019
Closing Date For Apply Online Form: 03 June 2019
Division of WBPSC Vacancy 2019- West Bengal PSC Jobs 2019
- Industrial Development Officer: 118 Posts
- Livestock Development Assistant: 200 Posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For WBPSC Recruitment 2019?
|Education Qualification||Bachelors Degree or Diploma or 10th Class|
Age Will Be Calculated as on 01.01.2019
How To Fill WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form?
- First of all, candidates log on to official portal i.e. pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Then should search WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf link and click on it.
- Open a new page on your screen.
- Read full notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible for WBPSC Jobs 2019 should find apply online link.
- And click on it.
- Enter all required details correctly without any mistake.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling the online form.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Industrial Development Officer Official Notification PDF
Livestock Development Assistant Official Notification PDF
Apply Online Link Here
Download WBPSC Admit Card For Objective Type Exam
Get WBPSC Syllabus For Part I & Part II Exam
Conclusion: WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification out for 318 Industrial Development Officer & Livestock Development Assistant Posts. Interested participants may fill the online application form on or before the last date 03.06.2019.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released a recent notification regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2019. The Commission invites online applications from candidates for various positions of Clerk. The exact number of vacancies are not yet confirmed.
Eligible candidates who have passed the Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board can apply online for WBPSC Clerk Jobs from 22nd February 2019 (11:30 a.m.). Aspirants who are between the age of 18 years and 40 years can apply from the official website. We are sharing the complete details regarding the WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 from the full article. Therefore, we advise you to read the article properly and fully.
Schedule Of Events – WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Commencement of submission of online applications: 22nd February 2019 (11:30 a.m.)
Ending date for submission of online applications: 25th March 2019( up to 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of application fee through online mode: 25th March 2019( up to 12-00 midnight)
Last date for submission of application fee through offline mode: 26th March 2019
The offline challan must be generated on or before: 25th March 2019
Date of defining the eligibility: 01st January 2019
Helpdesk Number Of West Bengal Public Service Commission- WBPSC Jobs 2019
- (033) 2262-4181 [About Offline Payment]
- (033) 2419-8185 [Regarding General Information]
Short Insights About WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – WBPSC Clerkship Examination 2019
Name of the Department: Public Service Commission, West Bengal
Also known as WBPSC and West Bengal PSC
Name of the WBPSC Vacancy: Clerks
Total number of Positions: Not Described Yet
Name of the Examination: WBPSC Clerk Exam 2019
Mode of Registration: Online Mode
Mode of Application Fee Payment: Online & Offline
Official Website: pscwbonline.gov.in
How To Apply Online For WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the department which is pscwb.ucanapply.com.
- If you are a previous user, then you do not need to enrol yourself on the official website.
- But if you are a new user then you must first enrol yourself on the official website.
- Once you are enrolled you will get the Login ID and Password.
- Now you have to sign in with your ID Password.
- Start filling the online form by entering your relevant basic information asked.
- Then you need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you have to make payment of the application fee. It can be paid either by online mode or by offline mode.
- The apply online process is over once you have paid the application fee and you have the application from the printout.
Selection Process For West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs
The department will select candidates on the basis of three stages. These are Part I Objective Type Exam, Part II Conventional Written Exam and Medical Examination. The department will first conduct the objective type of examination.
Those candidates who qualify the first exam will then be called for the Part II Written Exam. Afterwards, the department will conduct a Medical Examination. You can get more details in the WBPSC Notification which is given in the Important Links section of this article.
Application Fee For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to make payment of an application in order to apply for the WBPSC Vacancy 2019. The application fee is of Rs. 110/-. SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and the PWD candidates are not required to make payment of the application fee. The exemption of application fee for SC/ ST candidates belonging to other states is not available.
Pay Scale For WBPSC Jobs 2019 – Remuneration
You can get details of the scale of pay from below:
- Rs.5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- (PB-2), plus
- Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-, and
- D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. are admissible as per rules.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For WBPSC Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants must have cleared a Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. Moreover, aspirants must have basic knowledge of Computer operation. Apart from that candidates must have a typing speed of 20 words per minute in English Language and 10 words per minute in the Bengali Language.
Age Limit For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
The minimum age to apply is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age to apply is 40 years. Applicant must have completed the minimum age as on 01st January 2019. To be precise the candidate must not have been born before 02nd January 1979 and not later than 01st January 2001. Upper Age Relaxation details are given below:
- SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- PWD candidates: Up to 45 years
Important Links For WBPSC Jobs 2019
Conclusion: WBPSC Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website. You can apply online from 22nd February 2019 to 25th March 2019.