Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released a recent notification regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2019. The Commission invites online applications from candidates for various positions of Clerk. The exact number of vacancies are not yet confirmed.
Eligible candidates who have passed the Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board can apply online for WBPSC Clerk Jobs from 22nd February 2019 (11:30 a.m.). Aspirants who are between the age of 18 years and 40 years can apply from the official website. We are sharing the complete details regarding the WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 from the full article. Therefore, we advise you to read the article properly and fully.
Schedule Of Events – WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Commencement of submission of online applications: 22nd February 2019 (11:30 a.m.)
Ending date for submission of online applications: 25th March 2019( up to 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of application fee through online mode: 25th March 2019( up to 12-00 midnight)
Last date for submission of application fee through offline mode: 26th March 2019
The offline challan must be generated on or before: 25th March 2019
Date of defining the eligibility: 01st January 2019
Helpdesk Number Of West Bengal Public Service Commission
- (033) 2262-4181 [About Offline Payment]
- (033) 2419-8185 [Regarding General Information]
Short Insights About WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – WBPSC Clerkship Examination 2019
Name of the Department: Public Service Commission, West Bengal
Also known as WBPSC and West Bengal PSC
Name of the WBPSC Vacancy: Clerks
Total number of Positions: Not Described Yet
Name of the Examination: WBPSC Clerk Exam 2019
Mode of Registration: Online Mode
Mode of Application Fee Payment: Online & Offline
Official Website: pscwbonline.gov.in
How To Apply Online For WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the department which is pscwb.ucanapply.com.
- If you are a previous user, then you do not need to enrol yourself on the official website.
- But if you are a new user then you must first enrol yourself on the official website.
- Once you are enrolled you will get the Login ID and Password.
- Now you have to sign in with your ID Password.
- Start filling the online form by entering your relevant basic information asked.
- Then you need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you have to make payment of the application fee. It can be paid either by online mode or by offline mode.
- The apply online process is over once you have paid the application fee and you have the application from the printout.
Selection Process For West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs
The department will select candidates on the basis of three stages. These are Part I Objective Type Exam, Part II Conventional Written Exam and Medical Examination. The department will first conduct the objective type of examination.
Those candidates who qualify the first exam will then be called for the Part II Written Exam. Afterwards, the department will conduct a Medical Examination. You can get more details in the WBPSC Notification which is given in the Important Links section of this article.
Application Fee For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to make payment of an application in order to apply for the WBPSC Vacancy 2019. The application fee is of Rs. 110/-. SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and the PWD candidates are not required to make payment of the application fee. The exemption of application fee for SC/ ST candidates belonging to other states is not available.
Pay Scale For WBPSC Jobs 2019 – Remuneration
You can get details of the scale of pay from below:
- Rs.5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- (PB-2), plus
- Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-, and
- D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. are admissible as per rules.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For WBPSC Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants must have cleared a Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. Moreover, aspirants must have basic knowledge of Computer operation. Apart from that candidates must have a typing speed of 20 words per minute in English Language and 10 words per minute in the Bengali Language.
Age Limit For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
The minimum age to apply is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age to apply is 40 years. Applicant must have completed the minimum age as on 01st January 2019. To be precise the candidate must not have been born before 02nd January 1979 and not later than 01st January 2001. Upper Age Relaxation details are given below:
- SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- PWD candidates: Up to 45 years
Important Links For WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: WBPSC Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website. You can apply online from 22nd February 2019 to 25th March 2019.