Here we are again with the all-new VCRC Recruitment 2019. The ICMR – Vector Control Research Centre (ICMR-VCRC), Puducherry, has released an official notification for recruitment of 56 Technical Assistant, Technician-I, Lab Attendant and Staff Car Driver positions.
Eligible candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree may apply through offline mode for VCRC Jobs 2019. The offline registration dates have begun and it will end on 15th April 2019. The department will select candidates on the basis of Competitive Written Examination. You can get more information about ICMR VCRC Technical Assistant Recruitment from the full article.
Short Details About VCRC Recruitment 2019 – 56 TA, Technician, LA Jobs
Name of the Department: Vector Control Research Centre
Also known as VCRC
Name of the Positions: Technical Assistant, Technician, and other posts.
Total number of VCRC Vacancy 2019: 56
Mode of Registration: Offline
Last Date: 15th April 2019
Official Website: vcrc.res.in or icmr.nic.in
Important Dates For VCRC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Notification number: 03/2018-19
Date of the notification: 09.03.2019
Last date for depositing offline applications: 15.04.2019
How To Apply For VCRC Recruitment 2019? VCRC ICMR Vacancy 2019
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is vcrc.res.in or icmr.nic.in
- You will find the Recruitment section on the homepage of the official website. Click on it.
- Here you will see the VCRC Jobs Notification for Technical Assistant, LA and other positions.
- Click on the notification link.
- You will find the application form in the official notification.
- Download the form and fill it. Attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Send it to the below-given address before 15.04.2019:
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006
Distribution Of Total VCRC Vacancy 2019 – Pay Scale & Age Limit For VCRC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Positions||Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||XSM||PWD||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||Level 6 of|
Pay Matrix 35,400 -1,12,400
|6||1||1||1||1||2||–||–||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technician-I||Level 2 of|
Pay Matrix 19,900
|Lab Attendant||Level 1 of Pay Matrix 18,000-56,900||1||–||1||–||–||–||–||–||Between 18|
and 25 years
|Staff Car Driver||Level 2 of|
Pay Matrix 19,900-63,200
Educational Qualification For VCRC Recruitment 2019
Aspirants need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field of the post they are applying for. Candidates who are applying for the post of Staff Car Driver should have a Matric Pass Certificate from a recognized University.
Upper Age Relaxation For VCRC ICMR Recruitment 2019
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen UR candidates: 03 years
- OBC Ex-servicemen candidates: 06 years
- Ex-servicemen SC/ ST candidates: 08 years
- PWD UR candidates: 10 years
- OBC PWD candidates: 13 years
- PWD SC/ST candidates: 15 years
What Is The Selection Process For VCRC Recruitment 2019?
The department will select candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Technician through a Written Examination. Whereas for the posts of Staff Car Driver, the department will select candidates through two stages. These are Written Competitive Exam and Driving Test.
Application Fee For VCRC 2019 Recruitment
Candidates will have to submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favour of The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry. Aspirants must send it along with the applications before 15.04.2019.
Important Links For VCRC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: VCRC Recruitment 2019 is active. Eligible candidates can apply offline for 56 positions of Technical Assistant, Technician and other positions.