The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is recruiting 100 vacancies of LD Assistant-Typist (Group C, Non-Gazetted) post. Eligible 12th pass candidates can apply online for TPSC Recruitment 2019 from 01st February 2019. You can submit your online applications for 100 TPSC Jobs on or before the last date which is 02nd March 2019. The department will select candidates through a written examination for TPSC Vacancy.
Important Links Related To TPSC Recruitment 2019
Notification Number: 01/2019
Date of the advertisement: 31.01.2019
Starting date for online registrations: 01.02.2019
Payment of Application Fee: 01.02.2019 to 02.03.2019
Highlights Of The Official TPSC Recruitment Notification
Name of the department: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Name of the position: LD Assistant-Typist
Total number of TPSC Jobs 2019: 100
Mode of registrations: Online mode
Last date for submitting applications: 02nd March 2019
Official website: tpsc.gov.in
Division Of Total Number Of LD Assistant Typist Positions – Tripura PSC Vacancy
|17||31 (Ex-Servicemen 01)||52 (Ex-Servicemen 01)||100 (PH 04)|
How To Apply Online For TPSC Vacancy 2019? TPSC Recruitment 2019
- Firstly go to the official website of the department which is tpsconline.in.
- Now you will see the direct apply online link for LD Assistant Typist Jobs.
- Click on the link and start entering relevant information in the online form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you must make payment of the application form fee.
- You have successfully applied online for the tpsc.gov.in Vacancy.
Contact No. : 0381-2325811
Fax No. : 0381-2323944
Email ID: [email protected]
Am I Eligible To Apply Online For LD Assistant Vacancy? TPSC Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For Grade VI Posts
- Higher Secondary (+2) stage examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Typing speed of 40 (forty) words per minute, and
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit For TPSC Recruitment 2019
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 40 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation For tpsc.gov.in Vacancy
- Ex-servicemen: as per Memo No. F. 14(19) 09.04.1985 issued by the Political Department, Govt. of Tripura.
- PH, ST, SC candidates: 05 years
- Candidates willing to work under the Secretariat Service: 05 years
How Can I Get Selected For TPSC Recruitment 2019?
The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are the Written Examination and Typing Test. The written examination will be held for a total of 200 marks. Whereas the total marks for the typing test is 50. Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called in a ration of 01:05. This means that candidates will be called 05 times the number of TPSC Vacancy. Final selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Written Exam and Typing Test.
What Is The Salary For TPSC 2019 Recruitment?
Candidates will be given a decent salary in the pay scale of 5700-24,000/-. The grade pay of the selected candidates will be Rs. 2,200/- (Pre-revised. The pay scale will be in level 7 of the Tripura Public Service Commission Pay Matrix.
Important Links Related To TPSC Recruitment
Download Official TPSC LD Assistant-Typist 400 Vacancy Notification
Apply Online For Tripura PSC 400 Group C Positions
Download TPSC Syllabus For Written Examination
Check TPSC Admit Card 2019- Direct Link
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct apply online link for the TPSC Recruitment 2019. You can apply online for the Tripura PSC Jobs till 02nd March 2019.