|RRC Recruitment 2019 For 103769 Group D Jobs|
|Central Railway Mumbai Job Official Notification|
|Download RRC Western Official Notification|
Indian Railways has issued RRC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 1, 03,769 Group D Vacancies after Level 1 and NTPC Jobs. All the eligible candidates can apply for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 from 12.03.2019 to 12.04.2019. This article will incorporate thorough going information about Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs 2019. The advt. pdf hold information like education qualification, eligibility, application fees, vacancies distributions, selection procedure, important dates, and important links. Candidates are advised to go through the details and then apply from the official links given below.
Collect Information For RRC Recruitment 2019 | RRC Group D Jobs Online Form Details
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Vacancy Type: Direct Recruitment (Competitive) Exam
Post Name: Group D Posts
Cadre of RRC Jobs: Level 1
Total Vacancies: 103769 Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Registration Process
Closing date to apply for RRC Recruitment: 12.04.2019
Official Website: Indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates for RRC Group D Jobs 2019 | RRC 103769 Vacancy Crucial Dates :
Advt. no. : 01/2019
Notification Date. : 23.02.2019
Opening Date for submission of rrc application forms: 12.03.2019 (05:00 pm onwards)
Deadline to apply online for group d vacancies: 12.04.2019 (23:59)
Last date for payment of application fees (Online): 23.04.2019
Payment through SBI Challan: 18.04.2019
Payment via Post Office Challan: 18.04.2019
Final Submission of Applications: 26.04.2019
Computer Based Test (CBT) : September-October 2019 (Tentative)
Eligibility for RRC Recruitment 2019 | RRC Group D Vacancy Selection Process & Application Fees
Education Qualification for RRC Jobs 2019
As per the official notification released by Railway Recruitment Cell, the candidate must have passed 10th class or ITI from any NCVT/SCVT recognized education board. Furthermore, for more details, you can check the official notification.
Age Limit for RRC Vacancy 2019
The age limit inscribed for the Group D posts by RRC Notification Pdf 2019 is between 18 years to 33 years as on July 1, 2019. Nevertheless, age relaxation is applicable to the applicants belonging to reserved categories in accordance to the govt. rules and regulations.
Upper Age Relaxation for RRC Group D Jobs 2019
ST-SC Candidates: 05 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Application Fee for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019
UR & OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
SC, ST, PWD, Women, Ex-Sm, Transgender, Minorities, Economically Backward Candidates: Rs 250/-
Payment of Application Fees for RRC Jobs 2019: The payment of the examination fee can be paid both Online (Debit/Credit Card or Online Banking) and Offline (SBI Cash Challan).
What is the Selection Procedure for RRC Recruitment 2019 for Group D 103769 Jobs?
Applicants must download the RRC Group D Advt. Pdf 2019 to get details for selection criteria. According to the notification, there will be Online Exam, PET and Medical Test followed by Document Verification. These are the stages through which the most deserving applicants will get selected.
Pay Scale for RRC level 1 Group D Vacancies 2019
The pay Scale Applicable is in accordance with the 7th CPC Pay Matrix. For more information refer to the official notification.
How to Apply Online For RRC Recruitment 2019 – indianrailways.gov.in 103769 Group D Jobs Online Application Process
- First of all login to the official website i.e. indianrailways.gov.in
- Here you need to select the RRB Ajmer board website.
- You need to click on the link showing Advt. Pdf 01/2019.
- Read all the details from it and then application form filling will begin.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature in the application form.
- Also deposit the application fees for RRC Vacancy 2019.
- Now recheck the application form submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
Conclusion: RRC Recruitment 2019 for 103769 posts of Group D Level 1 cadre. Online Application Form submission will start from 12.03.2019. Closing date to apply online for RRC Vacancy 2019 will be 12th April 2019. Applicants must check complete details from the official links given here.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway published a notification recently. It is about the RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019. The department is recruiting 463 vacancies of Station Master, JE & other posts. The apply Offline process for RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019 ends on 18th February 2019.
The RRC Recruitment 2019 is about reengagement of Retired Staff on monthly remuneration basis in the Mumbai Division. You can get more details on RRC JE Jobs 2019 from the full article.
Fresh update as on 31.01.2019: We are sharing the apply online link for the RRC Mumbai JE Vacancies. You can apply online for the RRC Recruitment till 18th February 2019. Therefroe, hurry up and apply online as soon as you can before the link is removed. You can get more information about the RRC Mumbai Recruitment from the full article.
Short Details About RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Central Railway Vacancy
Name of the department: Central Railway
Sub-Department: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Division: Mumbai Division
Name of the posts: Station Master, JE, etc.
Total no. of vacancies: 463
RRC Apply Process: Offline Mode
Official website: cr.indianrailways.gov.in
What Is The Apply Offline Process For 463 RRC Jobs 2019? RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Station Master Offline Form Looks Like This
- Go to the official website: cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Move the cursor to the New & Recruitment section. Here you will see the Recruitment section.
- Click on it. It will take you to the RRC Notification 2019 pdf. Read the pdf fully.
- The apply offline form for RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 is given at the end of the pdf in Annexure A.
- Download the application form. Fill it properly.
- Attach your passport size photograph in the form.
- Send it to the given below address. You have successfully applied for the RRC JE Vacancy 2019.
Postal Address Of The Department
(Onima Korda) Divisional Personnel Officer
For DRM (P) Mumbai CSMT.
When Is The Last Date For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019?
Central Railway Jobs Advertisement No. : BB/P/782/G/Re-Engagement
Official notification release date: 28.01.2019
Last date for submitting the offline form: 18.02.2019
How Many RRC Vacancy Are There? Central Railway Recruitment 2019
What Is The Selection Process For RRC Junior Engineer Jobs?
The department will select candidates for RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 through document verification. We advise the applicants to attach relevant documents with the offline form. Given below are the list of documents.
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Service certificate
- Pension Payment Order
Am I Eligible To Apply Online For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019?
|Age Limit||65 years (Upper Age Relaxation as on 01.12.2019)|
|Educational Qualification||Work Experience|
|Salary||Basic Pay plus DA|
Important Links For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 is active now. You can apply online RRC Mumbai Jobs 2019 till 18th February 2019.
The Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway (RRC WR) is filling up 3553 vacancies. RRC Recruitment 2018-19 is for the post of Act Apprentices. Qualified candidates can apply online for RRC WR Jobs 2018-19 from 10.12.2018.
Those candidates can apply online who have passed Matriculation (10th class). Moreover, the last date to apply online for 3533 vacancies is 09.01.2019. The WR, Mumbai will select candidates on the basis of merit list. Aspirants can get more details about RRC Notification 2018 in the complete article.
Get Details About RRC Recruitment 2018-19
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Division: Western Railway (WR)
Context: RRC 2018 Recruitment
Name of the posts: Act Apprentices
Application process: Online
Last date to apply online: 09.01.2019
Official website: rrc-wr.com
What Are The Important Dates To Remember For Western Railway Jobs 2019?
Starting date to apply online: 10.12.2018 at 11.00 hours
Closing date to apply online: 09-01-2019 at 17:00 hours
Declaration of merit list for RRC Recruitment 2018-19: 15.01.2019
Date of Certificate Verification: 21.01.2019 onwards
Commencement date for training purposes: 01.01.2019 onwards
Eligibility Criteria For RRC Recruitment 2018-19 | Age & Qualification Conditions For rrc-wr.com Vacancy 2018-19
The eligibility criteria are certain norms given in Notification. Aspirants must fulfil these norms before applying for RRC Jobs 2018-19. These include Age limit & Qualification. We are discussing these norms for Apprentice post in the next section.
Required Age Limit As Per RRC Notification 2018 | Relaxation Of Age
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and not 24 years of age. Correspondingly the condition of age criteria for RRC Recruitment 2018-19 is as on 09.01.2019. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST candidates by 05 years and 03 years for OBC candidates.
PWD candidates can get age relaxation of 10 years for Apprentices post. Similarly, the ex-servicemen will get age relaxation of an additional 10 years. Simultaneously we are describing the age limit in tabulation form for RRC Vacancy 2018-19.
|Category||Applicant should be born after||Applicant should be born before|
|Ex-servicemen||24 years + Defence Service up to 10 years + 3 years|
Educational Qualification For RRC Recruitment 2018-19 | Technical Qualifications
Candidates should have passed the 10th class with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Moreover, the candidates need to clear some Technical qualifications also. Therefore we are sharing qualifications for rrc-wr.com Recruitment 2018-19 in tabulation form:
|Sr. No.||Designated Trades||ITI Trades|
|2||Welder (G&E)||Welder/ Welder (G&E)|
|6||Painter (General)||Painter (General)|
What Is The Total Number Of RRC Vacancy 2018-19? Department Wise Posts
Our team is sharing the department wise vacancies for Apprentices post. Aspirants must check the vacancies before applying for RRC Recruitment 2018-19. Therefore we are providing the list of department wise Western Railway Vacancy 2018-19:
ADI Division | RRC Recruitment 2018-19
- Mechanical Department-128 Posts (Gen 65,OBC 35,SC 19,ST 09)
- Electrical Department-280 Posts (Gen 143,OBC 75,SC 41,ST 21)
- Engineering Department-598 Posts (Gen 304,OBC 162,SC 88,ST 44)
Total Vacancies Under BRC Division
- Mechanical Department-92 Posts (Gen 46,OBC 25,SC 13,ST 08)
- Electrical Department-226 Posts (Gen 116,OBC 59,SC 34,ST 17)
- Engineering Department-483 Posts (Gen 244,OBC 126,SC 72,ST 39)
RRC Jobs 2018-19 | BCT Division
- Mechanical Department-214 Posts (Gen 110,OBC 57,SC 32,ST 15)
- Electrical Department-374 Posts (Gen 188,OBC 101,SC56,ST 29)
- Engineering Department-783 Posts (396,OBC 211,SC 117,ST 59)
RTM Division | List Of Jobs
- Mechanical Department-122 Posts (Gen 61,OBC 33,SC 19,ST 09)
- Electrical Department-188 Posts (Gen 94,OBC 50,SC 29,ST 15)
- Engineering Department-455 Posts (Gen 227,OBC 122,SC 72,ST 34)
RRC Recruitment 2018-19 | RJT Division
- Mechanical Department-41 Posts (Gen 20,OBC 11,SC 07,ST 03)
- Electrical Department-38 Posts (Gen 21,OBC 09,SC 06,ST 02)
- Engineering Department-140 Posts (Gen 68,OBC 37,SC 24,ST 11)
BVP Division Category Wise Jobs
- Mechanical Department-40 Posts (Gen 21,OBC 12,SC 05,ST 02)
- Electrical Department-50 Posts (Gen 24,OBC 14,SC 08,ST 04)
- Engineering Department-157 Posts (Gen 78,OBC 44,SC 24 ,ST 11)
(Candidadtes can get full list of vacacies from the RRC Notification given at the end of the article)
Selection Process For RRC Recruitment 2018-19 | Document Verification Details
The organization will select candidates on the basis of merit list. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will take an average of marks scored in Matriculation and ITI examination for merit list. Simultaneously the department will select the elder candidate in case of two candidates having same marks.
Similarly, the final selection is based on Document verification for RRC 2019 Recruitment. Applicants should read the full article for more information on RRC Vacancy 2018-19. Moreover, the tentative schedule for document verification is given below.
Application Fees For rrc-wr.com Jobs 2018-19 | Intimation Charges
Candidates have to pay RRC Online Form Fees of Rs. 100/-. Moreover, there are no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. Simultaneously aspirants can pay the fees for RRC Recruitment 2018-19 online.
What Is The PayScale Mentioned In Apprentice Notification? Stipend Details
After selection candidates will get the stipend as per minimum rates. We are showing the stipend for RRC Recruitment 2018-19 here. Candidates should check the minimum rate stipend for RRC Jobs 2018-19 properly.
|First Year||70% of the minimum wage|
|Second Year||80% of the minimum wage|
|Third Year||90% of the minimum wage|
How To Apply Online For Western Railway Recruitment? Easy Steps
Our team is sharing the easy steps to fill the application form. Simultaneously these steps are easy and accurate. Moreover, these steps are given in a systematic way to apply for 3553 Vacancies. Therefore, candidates can easily apply online for RRC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Go to the official website of the organization i.e. rrc-wr.com
- On the homepage, you will find Apprentice Vacancy link. Click on the link.
- Start filling basic information about yourself. Such as name, address, qualifications etc.
- Read the details filled again. Aspirants should fill accurate details in the online form of RRC Jobs 2018-19.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Candidates have to now upload their scanned photograph and signature. Simultaneously the size of the photo should be 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm. Moreover, the size of the signature should be between 20 kb – 70 kb.
- Click on the submit button after uploading them. Now make payment of the Application Form fee for RRC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Aspirants can pay the fees through online mode.
- Take print out after payment of fees. This is the last step to apply online.
Important Links For RRC Recruitment 2018-19
Other Important Links
Conclusion: We are sharing the details of RRC Recruitment 2018-19. Candidates can apply online for 3553 vacancies till 09.01.2019.