Reserve Bank of India released its official notification. It is about the RBI Recruitment 2018 process. Specialists in Grade ‘B’ is the name of the post. Total number of RBI Vacancy 2018 is 60. Application form filling process for RBI Jobs 2018 is through online mode. Any other mode of applying for these 60 vacancies will not be permissible. It will commence from 17.08.2018. Specialists in Grade ‘B’ post comes under the Common Seniority Group Streams. RBI Notification 2018 clearly states the last date for online form filling process which is 07.09.2018. Competition examination date stated in the RBI Exam Notification 2018 is 29.09.2018. Further details for RBI Grade B Notification 2018 such as selection process, educational and age criteria, process to apply online etc. can be learned from our given article.
Analysis Of RBI Recruitment 2018 – Aspects Of The Reserve Bank Of India Notification
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Also known as||RBI|
|Name of post||Specialists in Grade ‘B’|
|Comes under||Common Seniority Group (CSG) streams|
|Total number of RBI Specialists Vacancies 2018||60|
|Date of examination||29.09.2018|
What Are The Important Dates For RBI Jobs 2018? Apply Online Dates And Examination Date
Information about the dates for the registration process is very important. Candidates must apply for the RBI Recruitment 2018 within the specified dates. Also the examination dates are crucial. Examination date helps the candidate to set a plan for the preparation. Our portal is providing you with the detailed dates specified clearly in the RBI Vacancy 2018 notification. Online registration forms for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 will not be admissible after the last date of applying. Given below are the important dates for the RBI Grade B Jobs 2018:
- Commencement of online application form process and advertisement date: 17.08.2018
- Last date for the online form filling process for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018: 07.09.2018
- Paper I date: 29.09.2018
- Paper II date: Available soon
- Paper III date: Not yet specified
How Much Is The Salary For RBI Recruitment 2018? Pay Scale And Allowances
Selected contenders will get a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. for the Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018. This monthly salary will be based according to the pay scale of Rs. 35,150-17,50 (2) 54,400-2,000 (9) 50,900-EB-17,50 and (4) 62,400 for Specialists in Grade B posts as per the RBI Notification 2018. Further the selected candidates will also be eligible for some Allowances namely Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, Grade Allowance and Local Allowance under RBI Exam Notification 2018. This allowances will be given as per the rules in force from time to time. Presently the monthly Gross Emoluments for the RBI Specialists Jobs 2018 is Rs. 75,831/- (approximately).
(Other than these allowances, candidates will also be getting some Perquisites. Link for the RBI Recruitment 2018 is provided at the end of the article for full Perquisites details.)
What Is The Educational Criteria For RBI Grade B Vacancy 2018? Minimum Qualification Needed For RBI Specialists Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for the RBI Jobs 2018, candidates must be eligible. The eligibility criteria is clearly defined in the official notification for RBI Recruitment 2018. Educational qualification needed under Specialists in Grade B posts is different for various post. Candidates are requested to read the educational criteria defined for the RBI Grade B Notification 2018. Only those aspirants must apply for the RBI Vacancy 2018, who are eligible. Educational criteria for the Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018 is available below in tabulation form:
|Sr.no.||Post name||Educational qualification|
|1||Finance||Two year full time Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ MBA (Finance)/ Commerce/ PGDM (with Finance specialization) from a recognized Indian University with at least 55% marks|
|2||Data Analytics||Two year full time MBA (Finance) from a recognized Indian University with at least 55% marks|
|3||Risk Modelling||Two year full time M stat form a recognized Indian University with at least 55% marks|
|4||Forensic Audit||CA ICWA with Certified Course in Forensic Accounting|
|5||Professional Copy Editing||Full time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized with at least 55% marks|
|6||Human Resource Management||Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized Indian University with at least 55% marks|
(In addition to this, Post work experience as on 01.08.2018 is also necessary for RBI Vacancy 2018.Link for the full details about this is shown at the end of the article.)
Age Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit And Upper Age Relaxing Limit For RBI Jobs 2018
In order to be eligible for the Specialists in Grade B post, candidates must qualify the age criteria. Aspirants must have attained the age of 24 years and must not be above 34 years of age as stated in the RBI Notification 2018. This age limit criteria for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018 must be attained as on 01.08.2018. Relaxation for upper age limit for the RBI Grade B Jobs 2018 is given below:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For Ex-servicemen: 05 years
(Full detailed information regarding the Age criteria for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 is given at the end of the article)
Category Wise Vacancies For RBI Specialists Jobs 2018 – RBI Exam Notification 2018
We are providing you with the detailed category wise vacancies for the RBI Recruitment 2018 in our article. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the RBI Grade B Vacancy 2018 must learn about the category wise description of the posts. Given below is the division of vacancies for RBI Jobs 2018 according to the category:
|5||Professional Copy Editing||3||0||0||1||4|
|6||Human Resource Management||3||0||0||1||4|
What Is The Selection Process For RBI Recruitment 2018?
The selection procedure for the RBI Specialists Vacancy 2018 is divided in to four levels. The first four of the levels are of Online/ Offline examinations and the last one is the Interview. First two levels will be Online and objective type f or the RBI Jobs 2018. Third level will be Offline and descriptive type. Last level will be the Interview level. Candidates who clear the online and offline examination will only be able to sit for the Interview stage. Full details about the selection process for the various Grade B posts can be seen at the end of our article in the important links section.
Application Fee For RBI Vacancy 2018 – Registration Charges For Specialists In Grade B Post
Details about the Intimation charges/ Application fee/ Registration fee for the Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018 must be known to the eligible interested candidates. These details are very necessary for the applicants to learn about as these charges are according to the category. Registration fee and the bank charges for the RBI Specialists Recruitment 2018 should be born by the aspirants only. Candidates can pay for the Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018 is to be paid online. Given below is the detailed application fee for the RBI Recruitment 2018:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category: Rs. 100/-
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For Staff: NIL
How To Apply For Reserve Bank Of India Jobs 2018? Easy Systematic Steps
Given below are the detailed steps to apply online for the RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly go to the official website of Reserve Bank of India which is rbi.org.in
- Go to the Opportunities section given at the bottom of the official website
- In the Opportunities page click on the Vacancies Section available at the top left of the page
- After the Vacancies page opens, click on the official advertisement for Specialists in Grade B post
- Click on the apply online link for the Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018
- Fill up the relevant information required in the application form
- Attach the scanned recent passport size photo and candidate’s signature
- Read the information filled again and click on the submit button
- After clicking on the submit button candidate’s can deposit the application fee through online mode
- Once the registration process completes take print out of the application form
- Online application process for RBI Recruitment 2018 ends here
Important Links For RBI Exam Notification 2018
You May Also Check
Conclusion: RBI Recruitment 2018 is ongoing. Candidates can apply for the 60 Specialists in Grade B post from 17.08.2018. Application form can be filled through online mode. Date of examination is 29.09.2018.
Dear viewers, are you looking for the RBI Recruitment 2018? If yes, then you are at the correct place. Reserve Bank of India has released its official notification for the RBI Vacancy 2018. Name of the posts for the recruitment 2018 is Grade A and Grade B. RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 is a great opportunity for the Graduates and Post Graduates. Online mode is the only mode for the Registration process.
Eligible candidates can apply for the online registration process from 19.07.2018. Aspirants must check our website daily for the latest and up to date information about RBI Manager Recruitment2018. The last date for the online application form submission is 09.08.2018. All the other relevant details regarding the RBI Grade B Vacancy 2018 such as selection process, age limit etc. can be seen from the link given in the end of the article.
General Information About The RBI Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification Details
Name Of The Bank: Reserve Bank Of India
Name Of The Posts: Grade B
Number Of Vacancies: 30
Advertisement Date: 19.07.2018
Mode Of Registration: Online Mode
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Important Dates For The RBI Jobs 2018 – Apply Online Dates
Aspirants should apply for the recruitment before the last date of form submission. Once the last date for the online form submission ends, the official website link will be closed. Those who want to pursue a career in Banking sector must apply for the RBI Recruitment 2018. Viewers should read our article thoroughly for the detailed information about the 30 vacancies. Eligible candidates should not miss this great opportunity. Official dates for the RBI Grade A Vacancy 2018 can be seen from the following information:
- Commencement of online registration form: 19.07.2018
- Last date for the online application process: 09.08.2018
- Download of the call letter: 2 weeks before the examination
- Date for the online examination (Accept for Assistant Librarian Grade A): 01.09.2018
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The RBI Recruitment 2018 – Number Of Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India is the central banking institution of India. So, aspirants have a big opportunity to pursue their banking career. Categorically description of the RBI Jobs 2018 will assist the candidates in setting a plan for the online examinations. The interested eligible candidates must learn about the category wise vacancy for the certain post they are applying.
Eligibility criteria are the most important aspect for any examination. It can be divided into two parts. First, the educational qualification required and second, the age limit fixed to be able to be eligible for the examination. RBI Recruitment 2018 has clearly shown the educational qualification and age, required to apply for the examination for the 30 posts. Educational qualification and age limit is different for the candidates who come under the category Persons with Benchmark Disability. Here is the number of vacancies and their eligibility criteria in tabulation form for RBI Grade B Jobs 2018:
|Sr.No.||Post Name||Number Of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age (as on 01.07.2018)|
|1||Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’||6 posts||Bachelor’s degree||Between 21 and 35 years|
|2||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||8 posts||Second class Master’s degree||Between 21 and 30 years|
|3||Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’||4 posts||Five years experience in Army/ Navy/Air Force||Between 25 and 40 years|
|4||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||9 posts||Bachelor’s degree||Not exceeding 32 years|
|5||Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’||3 posts||Bachelor’s degree||Between 21 and 30 years|
Selection Process For The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018
The selection procedure is a very important aspect. Selection process or scheme of selection is different for the various posts. In our article, we have explained the scheme of selection easily. Post wise selection process details:
- RBI Manager Jobs 2018 (Technical-Civil) : There will be two papers for this post and then the interview. Both the papers will be conducted on the same day. Whereas paper 1 will be conducted online, paper 2 will be conducted offline. Paper 1 will have a penalty of 0.25 marks each for wrong answers. Paper 1 of only those candidates will be assessed, who sit for both the Papers. Paper 2 will be taken for those candidates only who qualify the first paper. Aspirants can opt for either Hindi or English language for the interview.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – RBI Grade B Vacancy 2018: Examination and Interview is the scheme of selection for this post. The examination will be conducted in two parts. Paper 1 will be of online nature and will have objective type questions. Paper 2 will either be a computer-based written examination or paper-based written examination. These will be conducted on the same day. Candidates who pass both the examination will only be shortlisted for the interview.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018(Protocol and Security): Selection process will be through online examination and interview. Contenders who qualify the online examination will be eligible for the interview.
- Legal Officer – RBI Grade B Jobs 2018: Scheme of selection will be in two stages. The first stage is the examination and the second is the interview. The examination will be conducted offline. Number of candidates to be shortlisted for the interview is decided by the Board. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the examination and the interview.
- RBI Assistant Librarian Vacancy 2018: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of a personal interview. Candidates selected for the interview will have to submit their relevant documents as and when asked by the authorities.
(For further details regarding the selection process, viewers can check the link provided in our article)
Pay Scale For The RBI Recruitment 2018 – Salary And Other Allowances
Candidates will be allowed for a pay scale based on their Grade of the post. Allowances and other facilities in the RBI Vacancy 2018 are almost similar for both the Grade A and B officers. Selected contenders will also be eligible for the Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per the rules and regulations. The pay scale according to the Grades are given below:
- Grade A Officers: Starting Basic Pay will be Rs. 28,150/-
- Grade B Officers: Starting Basic Pay will be Rs. 35,150/-
(Details about Initial monthly payment can be read from the link given at the end of the article)
How Much Is The Application Fees For The RBI Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees or the Intimation Charges are clearly described in the official notification. These charges will be Non-Refundable. In addition to this, the Bank charges are also to be borne by the candidates. Category wise description of the Registration Fees for the RBI Manager Vacancy 2018 is given here in tabulation form:
|1||SC/ ST/ PWBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 100/-|
|2||Gen/ OBC||Application Fee including Intimation Charges||Rs. 600/-|
How Can We Apply For The RBI Recruitment 2018? Apply Online Process
Candidates can only apply online through the online mode. Any other way of applying will not be acceptable. Given below is the step by step process to apply online for the RBI Vacancy 2018:
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India which is rbi.org.in
- Go to the Opportunity section in the official website
- From this section go to the vacancies link available at the left side of the page.
- In the vacancies section aspirants should click on the apply online link for the RBI Jobs 2018
- The application form will open.
- Aspirants should fill the relevant and basic information about themselves in the form.
- A recent passport size photo and signature, both scanned, must be uploaded in the application form.
- After the application process is done candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only.
- Take print out of the application fees paid page. The process ends here.
Important Links For The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification And Apply Online Link
Conclusion: Reserve Bank of India released its official notification for 30 RBI Grade B Manager Vacancy 2018. The application process for the RBI Recruitment 2018 will have the online mode. Interested eligible candidates can apply online before 09.08.2018.
Have You heard about the RBI Recruitment Advertisement 2018? If No and you want to know more, you can read the complete article. Recently, Reserve Bank Of India has published an RBI Grade B Vacancy Notice 2018 on the official website. Contenders who are interested and wish to apply for the Officers in Grade ‘B’ can fill application forms through online mode. As per the RBI Grade B Officer Job Advertisement, the last date to apply online is 23rd July 2018. Aspirants can read the article here at ibpsforum.com to collect all the RBI 2018 Vacancy important details. You can check the Required eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee etc. for Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification from the article coming below.
Reserve Bank Of India commonly known as RBI, is now inviting online application forms from the eligible candidates for RBI Recruitment 2018. Participants can fill online form now from here latest by 3rd July 2018 for RBI Officer Vacancy. Applicants will get the direct official links to download the RBI Grade B Jobs Advertisement in pdf format in the end. You will also get some simple steps to get the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 Notice in the article coming below. Aspirants can also fill the online application form as our team has provided the RBI Vacancy 2018 apply online links for your convenience.
Take A Quick View At RBI Recruitment 2018 Details | Apply For RBI Jobs
Name of the Department: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
Number of Posts: 166 Positions
Designation Names: Officers in Grade ‘B’
Application Mode: Online Mode
Selection Criteria: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Dates To Remember for Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Jobs
RBI Recruitment Notification Release Date: 29.06.2018
rbi.org.in Jobs Registration process Starting Date: 03.07.2018
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy Last date: 23.07.2018
Preliminary exam Date: 16.08.2018
Mains Exam Date: 06.09.2018
Dates for Interview: 07.09.2018.
Post wise Classification of RBI Officer Grade B Jobs
|Serial No.||Designation Name||Total Posts|
|01.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||127|
|02.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||22|
|03.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||17|
AM I Eligible for RBI Recruitment 2018? Check RBI Grade B Vacancy Age Limit
Education Qualification for RBI Jobs
Participants who are interested in the RBI Vacancy 2018 can check the required educational qualification. Applicant must have 10th/12th/Bachelor degree/ Diploma or equivalent in a required field. To read furthermore detail you need to refer the official RBI Grade B Recruitment Notification pdf 2018. You can check the below mentioned official links to apply online for the RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy at the end of the article.
Age Limit for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
Contenders who wish to apply for the Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Vacancy 2018 can check the age criteria here. The applicant must be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years old to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018. Age relaxation will be given to the applicants of reserved categories as per the government rules. You can check the below mentioned which is showing the age relaxation category wise for RBI Recruitment 2018.
|Name of Category||Age Relaxation|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
Application Fee for RBI Recruitment 2018 Grade B Officers
Candidates who are going to fill the application form for the RBI Grade B Officer Jobs 2018 need to pay some amount as application fee. The applicants who belong to SC/ ST, PwBD category need to pay Rs.100/-. To apply for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Recruitment, General and OBC category contenders have to Pay Rs.850/- as exanimation fee.
What is the Selection Procedure for RBI 2018 Jobs? Get Grade B Officers Pay Scale
Selection Process for Reserve Bank Of India Vacancy
The Reserve Bank Of India department will select the candidates through two phases. Contenders have to prepare themselves for Three-phase selection process to get selected for RBI Recruitment 2018. There will be three phases i.e. Preliminary, Mains Examination and Interview Session. The applicant who will qualify both the level will be eligible for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale for RBI Grade B Vacancy 2018
Applicants who will get selected for the Reserve Bank Of India Jobs 2018 will be paid a good amount of salary. Participants at an initial level will get Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-.
How To Get RBI Recruitment Advertisement? Steps to Fill Form For RBI Jobs 2018
- First of all, log on the official website i.e. “rbi.org.in”
- Then, at the end of the page click on the option“Opportunities”
- Afterward, on the top in left side click on “Current Vacancies >> Vacancies”
- Now, select the RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2018.
- Read the complete RBI Grade B Job Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and want to take part then, fill the online form.
- Fill All the details in the online form and upload your photo and signature.
- pay the application fee for RBI Vacancy 2018.
- You may take a print of the form for future use.
Official Links for RBI Recruitment 2018 – 19- Grade B Vacancy 2018
Conclusion: RBI Recruitment 2018 is uploaded on the official website. Applicants who are interested in the RBI Grade B Vacancy 2018 can apply online now. Candidates can fill the online application form for the RBI Grade B Officer Jobs latest by 23rd July 2018 at ibpsforum.com. You can stay connected with us for more updates related to RBI Vacancy 2018.