ONGC Recruitment 2019 is ongoing. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently released an ONGC Job Notification. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31.01.2019. There are 86 ONGC Vacancy of Class III and IV positions of Asst. Technician, Jr. Asst. etc.
You can send your fully filled online applications till 20th February 2019. ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity. You can get more details about this notification from the full article.
Latest news as on 31.01.2019: The apply online link for ONGC Recruitment 2019 is released by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Department. Therefore, we are sharing the apply online link at the end of this article. Candidates can apply online for 86 ONGC Jobs till 20th February 2019.
Fresh update as on 30.01.2019: We are sharing the direct apply online link for the ONGC Recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply online for Class III and IV Vacancies from 31.01.2019. Therefore, stay connected to our website to apply online for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Vacancy.
Short Details About ONLGC Online Application Form – ONGC Recruitment 2019
Name of the department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
ONGC Notification No. : SS/1/CHN & KKL/2019
Name of the post: Asst. Technician, Jr. Asst. etc.
Total number of vacancies: 86
Job Cadre: Class III and IV
Apply online process: 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019
Official Website: ongcindia.com
What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For ONGC Recruitment 2019?
Starting date for filling ONGC Online Form: 31.01.2019
Closing date for submitting online applications: 20.02.2019
Ending date for depositing online fee: 21.02.2019
Admit card download date: Available Soon
Computer Based Test: April 2019 (Tentative)
Declaration of the result: Not yet available
How Can I Apply Online For 86 Class III & IV ONGC Vacancy? ONGC Jobs 2019
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website (ongcindia.com).
- Now you have to click on the careers section. It is available at the top right corner of the homepage.
- It will take you to the ONGC Recruitment 2019 section.
- Click on the 2019 tab. Now you can see the ONGC Apply Online Link. Click on it.
- You have to first register yourselves. So click on the ONGC Registration link.
- After you have successfully registered you have to log in with the ONGC Login credentials.
- Now start filling the online form. Enter relevant details asked.
- Attach your passport size photo and signature.
- Make payment of the online application fee.
Is ONGC Jobs For Freshers? Check Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Recruitment 2019
What Is The Educational Qualification Needed For Class III And IV Post?
|AI||Intermediate with 6 Months experience in Fire Service/|
Matric with Science & Trade Certificate in surveying/
Graduation Degree with typing Skills.
|A2||Three years Diploma in respective Engineering Field|
|A3||Valid Driving License of Heavy Vehicles/|
Matric with Fireman’s training of three months duration.
Are There Any Physical Standards For ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2019?
How Much Oil And Natural Gas Vacancy Are There? ONGC Recruitment 2019
What Is The Required Age Limit For ONGC Jobs?
Is There Any Age Relaxation For ONGC Recruitment 2019?
- PWD Candidates: 10 years ((15 years for SCs and 13 years for OBCs)
- Ex-servicemen: To the extent of the length of service in Armed Forces Plus 3 years as per Govt. Rules
- ONGC Departmental Candidates: To the extent of services rendered by them in ONGC
- ONGC Ex-Apprentices: To the extent of their training undergone in ONGC
What Is The Application Fee For ONGC Recruitment 2019?
- SC/ ST PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates do not have to pay the registration fee.
- General candidates have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 370/-
- The actual fee is of Rs. 299.20/-
- Bank Charges are Rs. 60/-
- Plus GST 10.80/- on the bank charges.
- You can deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
- You can not deposit the fee through online mode.
How Will I Get Selected For Oil And Natural Gas Jobs?
There is no Interview for ONGC Recruitment 2019. Firstly, you will have to go through a Computer Based Test. Those who qualify the test will get a chance to attend the Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Typing Test/ Driving Test.
What Will Be My Salary After Selection In Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019?
Important Links For ONGC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: ONGC Recruitment 2019 is active. You can apply online for ONGC Vacancy from 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019.
-> Check RRC Mumbai Recruitment Official Notification
-> Apply Online For SAIL Recruitment For Trainee Positions
-> Download Union Bank Of India Recruitment Official Notification
-> Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 Notification Form 240 Civil Volunteers Posts