Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification Here: Odisha Postal Circle has advertised the much-awaited official recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak. The total vacancies released as per the official notification by Odisha Postal Circle are 4392. Those candidates who are eligible for the post can apply from March 15 to April 15, 2019. In the article, we will cover full information regarding eligibility, application fees, caste-based vacancies, important dates, pay scale, and important links etc.
Highlights and Details of Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Name of the organization: Odisha Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies for GDS Posts: 4392 Posts
Job Location: Odisha
Mode of Application: Online
Starting Date to Apply for online application: 15.03.2019
Closing date to apply for GDS Posts: 15.04.2019
Official Link: odishapost.gov.in
Community/Cast Wise Details of Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak 2019
The total 4392 Posts vacancies released by the Odisha Postal Circle for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks according to various caste are given below:
EWS: 417 Posts
UR: 1751 Posts
OBC : 474 Posts
ST: 964 Posts
SC: 652 Posts
PH-HH: 54 Posts
PH-OTR: 16 Posts
PH-VH: 16 Posts
PH-OH: 48 Posts
Important Dates For Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Starting Date For Apply Online: 15.03.2019
Last Date For Submit of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Form: 15.04.2019
Pay For Odisha Postal Circle Jobs 2019
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)– (Rs. 12,000-Rs.29,380)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak – (Rs. 10,000-Rs.24,470)
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) – Rs. 14,500- (Rs. 14,500-Rs. 35,480)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak- Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
Application Fee for Online Application
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
Selection procedure for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Selection to the post of GDS will be purely based on the academic merit list. Merit list will be prepared in accordance with the marks scored by a candidate in 10th class Examination.
Eligibility for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019- Odisha POST Office Jobs 2019
Educational Qualifications needed For Odisha Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
As per the official notification, all the matrix pass students from any School recognized by the Government of India are eligible for the post of GDS. Moreover, the candidate must have studied the local language of the state at least until his/her 10th class.
Also, the candidate should have basic knowledge of computer and must hold computer training certificate of at least 02 months from any recognized Computer Training Institute
Age Criteria for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
The age limit prescribed for the post is between 18 years to 40 years. However, age relaxation for the candidates belonging to various reserved categories in accordance with the official advertisement is mentioned below.
Upper Age Relaxation For Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2019
ST/ SC Candidates: 05 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Furthermore, for more details of age relaxation, you can refer to the official notification released by Odisha Postal Circle.
How To Fill Online Application Form For Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019? GDS Jobs 2019
- Candidates should log in to official portal i.e. odishapost.gov.in .
- Then should search Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification” and click on it.
- Open a new page on our screen.
- Read full notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible for Odisha Post Office Jobs 2019 should find apply online link.
- And click on it.
- Enter all required details properly without a mistake.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling Post Office Online Form.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For Odisha Postal recruitment 2019- Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: All the interested candidates who want a prosperous career in the governmental department of Odisha Postal services should swiftly fill the online form from the official website much before the closing date. For all the other forthcoming information and announcements regarding Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, you should actively follow our website.