National Institute of Technology (NIT) is selecting 177 candidates for Faculty positions. The department recently released an NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification. Eligible candidates who have First Class Graduation Degree can apply for the Professor and Assistant Professor positions through online mode.
Starting date to apply online for NIT Faulty Jobs is 01st March 2019. The online application portal for NIT Rourkela Recruitment will be active till the last date which is 30th April 2019. We advise all the job seekers to apply online on the official website as and when they apply online links are generated. You can get more details from the full article about National Institute Of Technology Faculty positions.
General Insights About NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification – NIT Faculty 2019
Name of the Department: National Institute of Technology
Also known as NIT
Job Cadre: Faculty
Name of the Positions: Professor and Assistant Professor
Total number of NIT Jobs 2019: 177
Mode of Registrations: Online Mode
Last Date: 30th April 2019
Official Website: nitrkl.ac.in
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Advertisement Number: NITR/ES/02/2019
Date of the Advertisement: 27th February 2019
Starting date for filling online applications: 01st March 2019
Last date for submitting online applications for NIT Recruitment 2019: 30th April 2019
Check Out NIT Professor Salary And National Institute of Technology Faculty Positions
|Serial Number||Name of the Positions||Pay Scale (7th CPC)||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Professor Grade II||10||Total:177 Vacancies|
|3||Assistant Professor Grade I||12|
How To Apply Online For NIT Faculty Jobs 2019?
- All the candidates are requested to apply online on the official website.
- Go to the official website of the department which is nitrkl.ac.in.
- Now on the homepage, you will find the direct apply online link for the NIT Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the apply online link and start filling the online application form.
- Enter only relevant and basic information asked in the online form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the online form.
- Take print out of the online form after filling it successfully.
Selection Process For NIT Recruitment 2019
The selection of the candidates will be based on scrutiny of the online applications and Interview. All the applications received will first be scrutinized. Eligibility criteria and the validity of certain documents will be checked. Only then the applicants will be called for the Interview stage.
NIT Faculty Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
No application fee is to be paid for filling the online application forms. Candidates can direct fill the online forms and submit the online applications till 30th April 2019.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For NIT Recruitment 2019?
NIT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualifications .
- Engineering Department and Industrial Design: Candidates must hold a First Class B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. Degree with PhD in their relevant branch.
- Planning and Architecture: You must hold First Class B.Arch./B.Plan Degree or First Class M.Arch./M.Plan. Degree.
- Science, Humanities and Social Science Departments: Candidates must hold a First Class Masters’ Degree with PhD in their relevant discipline.
- School of Management: You must have done an MBA/PGDBM with PhD in Management.
Age Limit For NIT Recruitment 2019
The maximum age to apply online is 60 years. Candidates who have attained more than 60 years of age must not apply online.
Important Links For NIT Rourkela Jobs 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct apply online link for the NIT Recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply online from 01st March 2019 to 30th April 2019.