Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited wants to recruit 622 vacancies of Junior Technical Assistant Computer Operator, etc. You can take part in the MSPDCL Recruitment 2019 by applying offline. Eligible candidates can fill and submit their offline forms for MSPDCL Jobs or before the last date which is 21.02.2019 (04:30 pm). However, the registrations for MSPDCL JTA Recruitment began on 30th January 2019. You can get more details about the official notification from the full article.
How To Apply Offline For MSPDCL Recruitment 2019? MSPDCL Jobs 2019
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department which is mspdcl.com.
- Here on the homepage, you will find the offline application forms for various positions.
- You must read the eligibility criteria of the position you apply.
- Download the online form.
- Start filling it by entering the relevant information.
- You have to attach some attested documents with the application form.
- These documents are Marksheets/ Certificate, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate.
- Applicants also need to make payment of the application fees as per their category.
- The applications fees for General & OBC Category candidates is Rs 500/-. Whereas the application fee for SC/ST, BC, PH and Ex-Serviceman candidates is Rs 300/- only.
- Send in your applications at the below-given address:
Address For Sending Offline Applications – MSPDCL JTA Recruitment 2019
Corporate Office, 03rd Floor,
New Directorate Building,
Near 2nd MR Gate,
Imphal, Dimapur Road,
Manipur – 795001
Important Facts About Meter Reading-Bill Distributor Positions – MSPDCL Recruitment 2019
Name of the department: Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited
Also known as MSPDCL
Total number of MSPDCL Vacancy: 622
Name of the positions: Office Assistant, Bill Assistant, etc.
Mode of Registration: Offline Mode
Last date to apply online: 21.02.2019 (04:30 pm)
Official website: mspdcl.com
Check Out Schedule For MSPDCL Recruitment 2019
Date of the MSPDCL Notification: 30th January 2019
Starting date for filling and submitting offline applications: 30th January 2019
Last date for applying offline: 21st February 2019
Date of deciding eligibility: 28th February 2019
Division Of mspdcl.com Vacancy – Pay Band For MSPDCL JTA Recruitment
MSPDCL Jobs For PWC Category Candidates
What Is Eligibility Criteria MSPDCL Recruitment 2019?
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Minimum Education||Age Limit As On 28.02.2019|
|1||Computer Operator||Graduation||Must have attained 18 years.38 years for Unreserved candidates. Upper Age Limit:|
PWD candidates Upper Age Limit:
|2||Meter Reading Bill Distributor||XIIth Passed|
|3||Junior Establishment Assistant||XIIth Passed|
|4||Bill Assistant||XIIth Passed|
|5||Junior Technical Assistant||Matriculate/ HSLC|
|6||Watchman Cleaning Assistant||Matriculate/ HSLC|
|7||Office Assistant||Matriculate/ HSLC|
Selection Process For MSPDCL 2019 Recruitment
The selection process is based on three stages. These are the Written Examination, Typing Test and Computer Proficiency Test. The department will first conduct the Written Exam. Those candidates who qualify the Written Exam will then be called for the Typing Test. Aspirants need to score the minimum qualifying marks in the Typing Test only then can they sit for the Computer Proficiency Test.
What Is The Application Fee For MSPDCL Recruitment 2019?
Candidates need to make payment of application fee in order to complete the offline application form filling process. The examination fee for PWD candidates is exempt. Given below is the category wise description of application fee:
- General & OBC Category candidates are Rs 500/-
- SC/ST, BC, PH and Ex-Serviceman candidates is Rs 300/-
Important Links For MSPDCL Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing complete information regarding MSPDCL Recruitment 2019. Candidates can easily apply offline by reading this article.