Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is going to conduct a written examination on 195 Graduate/ Technician Apprentice posts. Our team is sharing the MRPL Syllabus 2019 in this article. The topic wise syllabus will give clarity to the candidates who are preparing for the examination. The date of the written examination is not yet confirmed.
Therefore, aspirants have a lot of time to study as per the examination syllabus and exam pattern. We are providing you with the complete MRPL Exam Pattern in this article. We advise the candidates to study as per the examination syllabus and examination pattern. Candidates can check out the detailed subject wise MRPL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus from the full article.
Short Details About MRPL Official Notification – MRPL Syllabus 2019
|Name of the department||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Also known as||MRPL|
|Name of the positions||Graduate/ Technician Apprentice|
|Total number of vacancies||195|
|Last Date||17.05.2019 till 23:59 Hrs.’ (IST)|
|Name of the exam||MRPL Graduate Apprentice Exam|
|Date of the exam||Notify soon|
|Mode of the exam||Offline Written Exam|
|MRPL Exam Syllabus||Available Here|
Important Dates Regarding MRPL Written Exam – MPRL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus
|Advertisement Number||04/ APPRENTICE/2019|
|Date of determining eligibility||17.05.2019|
|Starting date to apply online||18.04.2019 10.00 Hrs.’ (IST)|
|Last date for submitting online applications||17.05.2019 till 23:59 Hrs.’ (IST)|
|Availability of Admit Card Download||15 days prior to the examination date|
|Date of the written exam||Notify soon|
|MRPL Syllabus 2019||Available Here|
What Is The Selection Process For 195 Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Posts? MRPL Exam Syllabus
The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are Written Test and Document Verification. The date of the written test is not yet specified in the official notification. Candidates who are going to attend the written examination must study as per the MRPL Syllabus.
Check Out MRPL Exam Pattern 2019 – Download Latest MRPL Graduate Apprentice Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to attend the written exam must have an idea about the examination pattern. The written exam will consists of 50 questions based on the discipline/domain/subject. The total duration of the test will be 90 minutes. All the questions carry 01 marks. The test will not have negative marking scheme. The paper will be in both Hindi and English language. You can qualify the exam if you study as per the MRPL Syllabus.
|90 minutes in total||50 questions|
Get MRPL Syllabus 2019 – Topic Wise MRPL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus
English Language Syllabus – MRPL Exam Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
MRPL Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics Syllabus
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
General Knowledge Syllabus – MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus
- Latest Events.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Name of Ministers.
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge about Science.
- History of State And Country.
- Sports-Related News.
MRPL Syllabus 2019 – Science Syllabus
- The Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Computer Science
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Organic Chemistry
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Physical World and Measurement
- Nutrition and Health
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Principles of Communication
- Heat Thermodynamics
Important Links Related To MRPL Syllabus
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete MRPL Syllabus in this article. Candidates who are going to attend the Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice exam will need the exam syllabus and exam pattern to qualify the exam.