Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is filling up 844 positions of First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA). We are sharing full details of KPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification in this article.
The department is inviting online applications from 10th std. passed and Graduated candidates from 11th February 2019. If you are eligible then you can apply online for 844 KPSC Jobs In Karnataka. The last date for submitting of KPSC Online Application Form is 12th March 2019.
Check Out Official KPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
Name of the commission: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Total number of KPSC Vacancy 2019: 884
Name of the positions: First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA)
Mode of Registration: Online Mode
Last date: 12th March 2019
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates To Apply Online For KPSC Jobs 2019
- Opening Date for registrations: 11.02.2019
- Closing Date to submit online applications for KPSC 2019 Recruitment: 12.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fees: 11.02.2019 to 13.03.2019
How To Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now on the official website click on the notification section.
- It will take you to the direct apply online link.
- Now start entering relevant information in the online form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- The apply online process is complete for FDA Jobs.
Division Of KPSC Vacancy 2019 – KPSC Recruitment 2019
- First Division Assistant (FDA): 269 Posts (RPC = 219 & HK : 50)
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): 575 Posts (RPC = 494 & HK = 81)
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For 844 FDA SDA Vacancy?
Educational Qualification For KPSC Recruitment
Only those candidates can apply online who fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidates need to have Inter/PUC/BA/B.Sc from any recognized university. Only then you can apply online.
Age Limit For KPSC Jobs 2019
The minimum age limit to apply online is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age limit to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2019 is 35 years. Candidates can check the upper age limit from below:
- SC/ST Category: 05 years
- OBC Category: 03 Years
Selection Process For KPSC Recruitment 2019 – kpsc.kar.nic.in Vacancy
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages. The first one is the Written Test and the second and the last stage is KPSC Recruitment 2019. Aspirants need to first attend the written exam. Aspirants have to qualify the written exam. Only then can they sit for the Interview stage.
Pay Scale For First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant
Candidates can read about the pay scale of FDA and SDA from the official notification of KPSC Recruitment. Which is given in the Important Links section. The notification is given in the Kannada language.
Application Fee For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019
Complete details about the application fee for the SDA and FDA posts is given in the official notification. We have shared the official notification in the Important Links section. Therefore, you can get it from there.
Important Links For KPSC 2019 Jobs
Conclusion: KPSC Recruitment is ongoing. You can apply online for the FDA and SDA positions till 12th March 2019.