|Jammu And Kashmir Bank 1200 Associate Vacancies 2018 (L.D.- 10.11.2018)|
|JK Bank 250 Probationary Officer Exam Details (L.D.- 6.11.2018)|
The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. has released JK Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1200 Banking Associates Post. This is the great opportunity for the applicants who are searching J&K Bank Vacancy 2018. Eligible or interested participants may fill the online application form for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018. The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Apply Online process will be started on 24.10.2018. The last date for submission of registration form for J&K Bank Associates Vacancy 2018 is 10.11.2018. Further details about JK Bank Notification like eligibility criteria, selection process, examination fee etc we advise to read this article properly.
Overview of J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification- jkbank.com 2018 Jobs
Name of Department: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
Also Known: JK Bank
Category: Bank Jobs 2018
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Post: Banking Associates
Total Number of Vacancies: 1200 Posts
Official Website: www.jkbank.com
What Is The Last Date For Submission of JK Bank Associates Recruitment 2018 Online Form? J&K Bank Jobs
Issue Date of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Notification 2018: 10.10.2018
Starting Date For Submitting of Registration Form: 24.10.2018
Last Date For Submission of JK Bank Online Application Form: 10.11.2018
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Exam Fee For Banking Associate Vacancy 2018
The reserved category applicants will pay Rs. 600/- for examination fee of JK Bank Jobs 2018. And unreserved category candidates will pay Rs. 800/- for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018. Payment of Jammu & Kashmir Application Fee does not refundable. Method of pay examination fee is online. More details for JK Bank Online Exam Fee should check under given link and get J&K Bank Jobs Notification 2018.`
Detailed of Salary After Shortlisted For J&K Bank Vacancy 2018
Those candidates who have select for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 will be paid good salary as per month. Emoluments are the starting basic pay is Rs. 23700 /- in the scale of Rs. 23700- 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale -I.
Selection Process For J&K Bank Jobs 2018- Check JK Bank Recruitment 2018
The selection process will be based on the examination for JK Bank Jobs 2018. More details about Jammu Kashmir Bank Exam Selection Process, we advise checking J&K Bank Notification. JK Bank Official Notification 2018 is available to end of this page.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For J&K Bank Recruitment 2018?
Participants who want to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Jobs 2018 first of check your eligibility for Banking Associates Post. Which is mention below.
Education Qualification For JK Bank Vacancy 2018
Candidates who are going to fill online application form must be completed Graduation/ Post Graduation with 55% Marks from any recognized institute/ university. Brief information about qualification criteria for J&K Bank Jobs 2018 can read official notification which is mention below.
J&K Bank Associates Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
Upper age limit should not exceed 32 years for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2018. Contenders age limit should not be below 18 years for J&K Bank Vacancy 2018. Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as on 03 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen.
How To Fill J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form? Steps of Applying For JK Bank Jobs 2018
- First of all eligible candidates login to official portal at www.jkbank.com.
- Then should search “JK Bank Recruitment Notification” and click on it.
- Read full jammu and kashmir bank notification for J&K Bank Vacancy 2018.
- If you are eligible for JK Bank Associates Jobs 2018 can click on the apply online link.
- Open the new page on your screen.
- Full fill all required details on the online application form.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo, signature and thumb impression properly.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After submit JK Bank Online Application Form should download the form and take one hard copy for future use.
Official Notification of J&K Bank Recruitment 2018-jkbank.com Vacancy 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Banking Associates Vacancies Notification
J&K Bank Online Application Form 2018 (Available on 24.10.2018)
Conclusion: J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Banking Associates Post. There are total 1200 Vacancies available. Applicants can apply for JK Bank Vacancy 2018 between 24.10.2018 to 10.11.2018. The candidate may apply through online mode for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2018.
Online applications are invited by the Jammu & Kashmir Bank for Probationary Officer post. Permanent residents of Jammu Kashmir can apply online for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 from 20.10.2018. Prelims and Mains examinations will be held online for 250 JK Bank Vacancy 2018. Post Graduates/ Graduates can apply online till 06.11.2018. The Bank provides reservations for SC/ ST candidates as per the policy. Moreover, dates of the examinations and Interview stage is not yet specified in the official advertisement. Furthermore, the candidates will be posted anywhere in India for the Jammu And Kashmir Bank Jobs 2018. Refer to the full article for details about the selection process, age limit and other aspects.
Highlights Of The Official Notification Of PO – J&K Bank Recruitment 2018
|Bank name||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Also known as||JK Bank|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|Total number of vacancies||250|
|Candidates who can apply||Permanent residents of J&K State|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|J&K Bank official website||jkbank.com|
Important Dates To Remember For JK Bank PO Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can only apply through online mode. Moreover, applications will only be received within the given dates. Therefore, candidates must apply between the official dates for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018. Given below are the important dates:
|Commencement of online registration process||20.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of JK Bank Apply Online form||06.11.2018|
|Call letter download – Prelims Examination||Not yet specified|
|Result of Preliminary exam|
|Call letter download – Mains Examination|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For J&K Bank Recruitment 2018?
The eligibility norms of Probationary Officer post will comprise of three stages. Namely, Prelims exam, Mains exam and the Interview stage. Each of the stages has to be qualified. Moreover, candidates must be eligible as per the eligibility date specified for the JK Bank Jobs 2018. Hence, the date of passing eligibility exam must be specified on the mark sheet. Furthermore, details of eligibility norms for J&K Bank Vacancy 2018 is given below.
Age Limit For Probationary Officers – JK Bank Recruitment Notification
Aspirants applying must be not below 18 years and not above 30 years. Moreover, the aspirants must have been born not later than 01.01.2000 and not earlier than 02.01.1988. Furthermore, the age limit for J&K Bank Recruitment list is to be calculated as on 01.01.2018. Additionally, the relaxation of upper age limit is valid for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Ex-Servicemen. Given below is the detailed age criteria for JK Bank Jobs 2018:
|SC/ST/ Ex Servicemen||Relaxation of 5 years – 18-35 yrs as on 01.01.2018|
|General||18-30 years as on 01.01.2018|
(NOTE: General category candidates born before 02.01.1988 & after 01.01.2000 are not eligible to apply for J&K Bank Vacancy 2018)
Educational Qualification Criteria For Jammu And Kashmir Bank PO Vacancy 2018
Graduates / Post-graduates with at least 60% marks and above can apply online for the J&K Bank Recruitment 2018. The degree should be from a recognized University/ Institute (UGC/AICTE approved). Moreover, the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. Some crucial points related to educational criteria for JK Bank 2018 Vacancy:
- Calculation of marks can be done by dividing the total marks of all semester(s)/ year(s) by maximum marks. Moreover, the fraction of percentage will be ignored. For example, 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Candidates must calculate the percentage of marks to the nearest two decimals in the online form of J&K Bank Jobs 2018.
Selection Process For JK Bank Recruitment – Prelims, Mains And Interview
Candidates will be selected for the post of Probationary Officer by three stages. These three stages are Prelims exam, Mains exam and Interview. Candidates will have to clear the current stage in order to appear for the next one. Moreover, separate cut off marks will be declared for the prelims and mains of J&K Bank 2018 Jobs. Therefore, each of the stages will have to be qualified by the candidates.
What Is The Application Fees For JK Bank Vacancy 2018? Mode Of Payment Of Fee
The application form will be integrated with the payment gateway. Applicants can pay the fees through online mode only. No other mode of fee payment will be given. The fee for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 is Rs. 1000/- for General category. Moreover, the SC/ ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 800/-. Online fee payment for the JK Bank Jobs 2018 can be done through:
- Debit Cards (Ru Pay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Salary For J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale And Other Perks
Selected candidates for the JK Bank Vacancy 2018 will be getting a basic pay of Rs. 23700. This basic pay will be applicable in the pay scale of Rs. 23,700 -980/7 – 30,560 –1,145/2 –32,850 –1,310/7 –42,020. Candidates will also be getting some of the perks and benefit as per the J&K Bank PO Jobs 2018. Refer to the official notification given at the end of the article for more details.
Important Points To Be Considered Before Applying – JK Bank Jobs 2018
Candidates must have the following things documents before applying online for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018. These are called some pre-requisites. Given below are important documents information for JK Bank PO Vacancy 2018:
- A valid Email ID.
- Scanned recent passport size photograph. The size of the digital passport size photograph should be 4.5cm × 3.5cm.
- Candidate’s scanned signature. It should be signed with black ink. The signature must not be done in Capital letters.
- Left thumb impression. The dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI. For example, 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height). 20 KB to 50 KB must be the file size for the J&K Bank Jobs 2018.
- A handwritten declaration. It should only be written by the candidate. The declaration to be written is “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”.
How To Apply Online For JK Bank Recruitment 2018? Easy And Simple Steps
We are sharing with you some easy steps to apply online for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment. These steps are systematic. Therefore, candidates will face no difficulty in applying online. Candidates need to register online before applying. The registration details must be filed properly. Given below are the easy steps to apply online for J&K Bank 2018 Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates must go to the official website of the bank which is jkbank.com.
- On the official website, you will find the “Careers” link at the top. Click on it.
- A new page will open. Click on the apply online link.
- Fill in the relevant details asked in the application form. The mandatory fields are to be filled with extra care.
- Recheck the JK Bank Recruitment Apply Online form after filling it.
- Candidates should now upload the scanned documents. These documents include photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration note.
- After uploading the documents click on the submit button.
- Now candidates will get the option to pay the application fee for J&K Bank Recruitment.
- Make the payment through online mode.
- The apply online process for JK Bank 2018 Jobs ends here.
Important Links For J&K Bank Recruitment 2018
Conclusion: JK Bank Recruitment 2018 has been released for 250 probationary officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for J&K Bank PO Vacancy 2018 from 20.10.2018 to 06.11.2018.