About the Recruitment Notification: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force or ITBP has released an employment notification for filling up a total of 780 Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Super Specialist Medical Officer Posts across India. The last date to apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2019 is May 20th, 2019.
So we advise the Interested and Eligible Candidates to fill the online application form before the last date. To find out, whether you are eligible to apply for the ITBP Vacancy 2019, kindly read this blog till the end. As here we are going to provide you with the entire information about the ITBP Jobs 2019 and that too in detail.
ITBP Recruitment 2019 Details – Highlights Of ITBP Vacancy 2019
Name of the Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force or ITBP
Category: Government Jobs
Total Number of Vacancies 780
Post Name: Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Super Specialist Medical Officer
Last Date: May 20th, 2019
Exam Date: Update Soon
Job Location-All India
Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Post Wise
- Education Qualification: Aspirants must have passed an MBBS Degree from a well-known University.
- Total Number of Posts: 556
- Age Limit: Maximum Age should be 30 years
- Pay Scale: Between Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month
Specialist Medical Officer – ITBP Recruitment 2019
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have any of the following degree to be eligible, including MBBS, MS, MD, or PG Diploma in the relevant discipline.
- Number of Post: 210 Posts
- Age Limit: 40 years of Maximum Age Limit.
- Pay Scale: Starting pay will be of Rs.67,700 which will be increased to a maximum amount of Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month.
Super Specialist Medical Officer
- Education Qualification: Aspirants must have passed MBBS, MS/MD, or PG Diploma degree before applying for the ITBP Recruitment 2019.
- No of Post: 4 Posts
- Age Limit: 40 year of age.
- Pay Scale: Rs.78,800-Rs. 2,09,200/- Per Month
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions For ITBP MO Vacancy 2019
Question 1. What is the last date to apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2019?
Answer: The interested and eligible candidates can apply be filling the online application form before May 20th, 2019.
Question 2. What kind of information is required to fill the ITBP Medical Officer Online Form 2019?
Answer: While filling out the application form, the candidates need to have some personal and academic details handy. These will include the candidate’s name, their father/mother’s Name, original documents, scanned copied of a photograph, and signature, etc. Also, follow the instructions given above, in order to successfully apply for the job.
Application Fee For ITBP Jobs 2019
General (Unreserved)/OBC: Rs.400/-
There is no application fee for the candidates of reserved categories.
How to Apply Online for ITBP Vacancy 2019?
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the organization.
- Now find the ITBP Recruitment 2019 Notification and read it carefully.
- After that, click on the Online Form and open it and enter the details in the required fields rightly.
- Then submit the required documents, such as Photograph, and signature and submit the form by paying the application fee.
- Before pressing on the submit button, preview your application form to see the details have been put in the right manner.
- Save the Application Form for future use.
Important Links Related To ITBP Medical Officer Posts
Conclusion: ITBP Recruitment 2019 is active. You can apply online if you are eligible for 780 MO, SMO, etc. posts.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released the ITBP Recruitment 2019 Notification. There is a total of 121 Constable/ GD Posts available. This is great news for the participants who are searching for ITBP Jobs 2019. Eligible or interested applicants may fill the online application form on or before the last date 21.06.2019. The apply online process will be started on 22.04.2019 for ITBP Constable Vacancy 2019. Further details about ITBP 2019 Recruitment like selection process, pay scale, eligibility criteria, etc. should read this article properly.
Short Details of 121 Constable Posts- ITBP Recruitment 2019 Notification
Name of Department: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Posts: Constable/ General Duty
Number of ITBP Vacancy 2019: 121 Posts
Status of ITBP Notification 2019: Available
Official Portal: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Dates For ITBP Recruitment 2019- Constable3 Vacancy 2019
Starting Date: 22.04.2019
Closing Date: 17.06.2019
What IS The Eligibility Criteria For ITBP Recruitment 2019? ITBP Constable Jobs 2019
|Pay Scale||Level-3 Rs. 21700/- per month|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST)|
and Detailed Medical Examination
How To Download ITBP Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form? ITBP Police Vacancy 2019
Candidates who want to apply for ITB Police Recruitment 2019 should follow below given steps.
- First of all, candidates log in to official portal i.e. www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Then should find ITBP Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf and click on it.
- Open a new tab or page on your screen.
- Read full notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible for ITB Police Jobs 2019 should search apply online link.
- Enter all required details properly without any mistake.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling the online form.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For ITBP Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: ITBP Recruitment 2019 Notification has released by Indo Tibetan Border Police Force on www.employmentnews.gov.in. Candidates can apply through online mode for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019 from 22.04.2019- 17.06.2019.