Download IBPS PO Admit Card from here. That applicant who has filled ibps online application 2017 for 3562 Probationary Officer Bharti such participants should read this article appropriately. We are bestowing detailed information of IBPS Probationary Officer Call Letter 2017. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct IBPS Online Exam on 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017 (Primarily Test). You can check more details like How To Download IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2017, Exam Pattern can check important link which is given below.
Brief Details of IBPS PO Admit Card 2017- Download ibps.in Probationary Officer Call Letter
IBPS Full Form: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Department: IBPS
Category: Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
Mode of IBPS PO Exam: Online Mode
Number of Post: 3562 Vacancies (Probationary Officer)
IBPS 2017 Examination Type: IBPS PO/MT CRP VII Examination 2017
Official Portal: ibps.in
When will be IBPS PO Exam 2017? Important Date for Probationary Officer Examination
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
Download of IBPS Probationary Officer Hall Ticket for Pre- Exam Training: September 2017
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
Download IBPS PO Admit Card for Online examination – Preliminary: September 2017
Online Examination – Preliminary: 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2017
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2017
Online Examination – Main: 26.11.2017
Declaration of Result – Main: December 2017
Download of IBPS PO Call Letters for interview: January 2018
Conduct of interview: January / February 2018
Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Highlight’s of IBPS Notification 2017- IBPS PO 2017 Online Application
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published an IBPS Notification for 3562 Probationary Officer Vacancy. This is a great chance for the contenders who are waiting for latest govt jobs 2017-18. Candidates may apply through online mode for IBPS PO 2017 Bharti. Eligible or interested participants may fill IBPS Online Application form on or before the last date 05.09.2017. Other information for 3562 vacancies, you may check IBPS PO 2017 Notification which is given end of this article. You may also check IBPS PO Admit Card from here.
How To Importance of IBPS PO Exam Pattern For PO Examination 2017?
IBPS Probationary Officer CWE VII (Preliminary) Examination 2017 is going to conduct by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS PO Exam 2017 is going to be conduct on 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017. That candidate who is willing to participate in IBPS PO Prelims Exam should have download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017. We are providing you, IBPS PO Exam Pattern. It is necessary to document according to the PO Exam perspective. If you know about the Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Examination, you can check below.
IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2017 will be conduct online (Computer Based).
- It will consist the 3 test of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability subject.
- A total of 100 question will consist in IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Exam.
- Duration of this examination will be 01 Hours (60 Minutes).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Applicants who qualify in each of three test by securing minimum cut-off marks to decided by IBPS. An adequate number of contenders in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon the requirements will be shortlisted for Online Mains Examination. If you want to check How To Download Steps for IBPS PO Admit Card 2017, you can check below.
|Name of IBPS PO 2017 Tests||Number of|
|Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||30 Ques.||30 Marks||English||Composite time of 1 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 Ques.||35 Marks||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35 Ques.||35 Marks||English and Hindi|
|Total||100 Ques.||100 Marks||–|
IBPS Probationary Officer 2017 Mains Exam Pattern
- The IBPS PO Mains Examination will also be conducted online (Computer Based).
- It will consist the four test of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation and English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Duration of examination will be 03 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Those Applicants who shortlist in Mains should have appeared for Interview.
|Name of IBPS PO 2017-18 Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of|
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each|
test (Separately timed)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45 Ques.||60 Marks||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
|40 Ques.||40 Marks||English and Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language||35 Ques.||40 Marks||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35 Ques.||60 Marks||English and Hindi||45 minutes|
|Total||155 Ques.||200 Marks||–||3 hours|
|English Language (Letter Writing|
|02 Ques.||25 Marks||English||30 minutes|
The significance of Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017-18 for PO Exam
IBPS Probationary Officer 2017 Call Letter has released on the official website it. www.ibps.in. So those applicants who are willing to participate in IBPS CWE-VII Prelims Exam 2017 should have download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017. It is a necessary document according to the IBPS PO 2017 Exam point of view. It includes the various details like contenders roll number, exam date, time & venue of examination. In case, you don’t carry IBPS PO Call Letter at exam center then you will not be allowed for examination.To download IBPS P Hall Ticket, you should have enter roll number & date of birth. After it, you should have keep press on submit button. Then IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2017 will display on computer screen. After it, you should have carry print out of call letter at the exam center along with passport size photograph and original ID Proof i.e.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
परिक्षा केंद्र- Where will be the IBPS Examination? Check IBPS PO 2017 Exam Center
- State Wise Exam Center– Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
- Preliminary Exam Center– Port Blair, Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Itanagar, Naharlagun, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpu, Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan, Chandigarh, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Surat, Jamnagar, Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Panaji, Verna, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar, Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una, Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichu, Kavarrati, Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara etc. More details about IBPS PO Pre Exam Center can check IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Notification , which are given below.
- Main Exam Center– Port Blair, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Itanagar, Guwahati, Bhagalpur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Chandigarh, Raipur, Surat, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater-Noida, Gurgaon, Panji, Ahmedabad, Vadodra, Hissar, Shimla, Solan, Jammu, Srinagar, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kavaratti, Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneshwar, Puducherry, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Jaipur, Udaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Agartala, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Dehradun, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri.
How To Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017? Check IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Call Letter 2017
- First of all eligible applicants log in to official porta at ibps.in
- Then should search IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2017 link and press on the link.
- Enter required detail like application number, date of birth, name etc.
- Press on the submit button.
- New page open on your screen.
- Click on the download button.
- Then take a print out for future use.
Important Links For IBPS PO Admit Card 2017- ibps.in Probationary Officer Call Letter
Conclusion: IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for 3562 Probationary Officer (PO) Exam. Those applicants who are interested in IBPS PO 2017-18 Exam should download IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 on or before the last date. IBPS Admit Card has released on September 2017.