|About IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Admit Card||Clerk Exam Pattern||Clerk Result|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS Clerk Cut-off||IBPS Clerk Old Paper||Clerk Application Fee|
|Online Application Form||IBPS Clerk Salary||Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Clerk Exam Date|
IBPS Clerk Selection Process is available here for the Clerks VIII examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Clerks. The total number of vacancies are 7275. The last date to apply online for the 7275 vacancies is 10.10.2018. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the job should check the selection process details. Therefore, we are providing you with the complete selection procedure details here. The IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure will help the candidates to understand the various stages of selection. Candidates have to clear all the stages for selection. More details about the selection process are available in our full article.
Brief Details About Clerk Post – IBPS Clerk Selection Process
|Name of the department||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Recruitment process||Common Recruitment Process for Clerks VIII (CRP Clerks-VIII)|
|Total number of vacancies||7275|
What Is The IBPS Clerk Selection Process? Detailed Process Of Selection
The selection process for the clerk post consists of three stages. These three stages are the Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Provisional Allotment. Candidates will have to pass in all the three stages in order to be selected for the post. Candidates will be liable to sit for the next stage only if they have cleared the first one. Therefore, applicants must prepare accordingly. Given below are the various stages of IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Examination: This is the first stage of the selection process. Eligible candidates will be called for a Preliminary examination. This examination will have Objective type questions. There will be three subjects in the preliminary examination. Namely, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Mains Examination: Candidates who clear the minimum cut off for the preliminary examination will be eligible for the Mains examination. The total number of subjects in the Mains examination is four. Namely, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General/ Financial Awareness, and Reasoning Ability. Candidates have to pass in each of the subjects. Moreover, candidates will be required to pass the minimum cut off decided by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. There will be a penalty for wrong answers. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Provisional Allotment: The marks allotted for the Provisional Allotment is 100. Only those candidates will be considered for this stage who have passed the cutoff and the merit list for the Mains examination. Candidates will be allotted positions in the concerned bank depending on the vacancies of the State/ UT. Vacancies given in the official notification are indicative. Following are some points regarding the Provisional Allotment stage of IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
- In case two candidates scoring same marks in the merit list, preference will be given as per the date of birth. This means that the candidates senior in age will be selected first.
- Without verification of ID and Documents, candidates will not be regarded as selected
- The participating organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidates if the documents are not provided
- No request for change will be intimated once the provisional allotment has been done
List Of Participating Organization – IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
We are providing you with the list of all the participating Organizations in the Clerks Viii recruitment process. Given below is the list of participating organization:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
Conclusion: IBPS Clerk Selection Process is very important. Candidates must have knowledge about how they will get selected for the Clerk post. Therefore, full details about the IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure is available on our website.