|About IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Admit Card||Clerk Exam Pattern||Clerk Result|
|Clerk Selection Process||IBPS Clerk Cut-off||IBPS Clerk Old Paper||Clerk Application Fee|
|Online Application Form||IBPS Clerk Syllabus||Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Clerk Exam Date|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released official job notification for 7275 Clerical vacancies. IBPS Clerk Salary details are given in our article. Before applying aspirants should know basic idea about the salary details, job description, promotions etc. Therefore, we are providing you with the Pay Scale Of IBPS Clerk. Candidates selected for the recruitment will get a decent salary. Moreover, selected candidates will also get some allowances and benefits. Other than the Salary of IBPS Clerk, great chances of promotions are there for the Clerks. A salary structure applicable to the selected clerks is provided in our article. Hence, candidates should read our full article properly.
General Information About Clerical Cadre Post – IBPS Clerk Salary
|Name of the organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Also called as||IBPS|
|Name of the post||Clerks|
|Recruitment process||CRP VIII|
|Category||Salary/ Pay Scale/ Allowances & Benefits|
|Last date to apply||10.10.2018|
Importance Of IBPS Clerk Pay Scale – Basic Details About The Salary
Knowledge about Salary of IBPS Clerk is a must. Candidates get motivated if they know about the salary and other perquisites for the job. Therefore, the IBPS Clerk Salary is given in our article with brief details. Good salary, time to time promotions etc. are some of the reasons that motivate the candidates. Moreover, Pay Scale of IBPS Clerk and salary for the Public Sector Banks is revised as per the Banking norms. Also, the candidates get many chances of promotion in these banks.
What Is The IBPS Clerk Salary For Selected Candidates? Structure Of Salary
Selected candidates will be getting the salary in a systematic pay scale. Moreover, this pay scale will be according to the norms of the Public Sector Banks. The Pay Scale Of IBPS Clerk will be 11,765-655/3-13,730-815/3-16,175-980/4-20,095-1,145/7-28,110-2,120/1-30,230/1,310-1-31,540. We are also providing our readers with the detailed structure of the Salary of IBPS Clerk. Given below is the structure:
|Salary and Allowances||Salary at places with a population of more than 45 lakhs||Salary at places with the population less than 45 lakhs|
|Travel Allowance||Rs. 425||Rs. 425|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 5,311||Rs. 5,311|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 1,176||Rs. 1,058|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 911||Rs. 911|
|Total Salary||Rs. 19,588||Rs. 19,470|
IBPS Clerk Pay Scale And Allowances – Benefits
Candidates will also be getting some allowances other than the basic pay. Therefore, we are providing you with the detailed allowances for the clerk. Given below are the allowances other than the IBPS Clerk Salary:
- Dearness Allowance – Salary of IBPS Clerk: The dearness allowances consists of a total of 4% of the total IBPS Clerk Salary. It is revised quarterly. Moreover, Dearness Allowance depends on the CPI.
- Special Allowance: Till one year of service the Special Allowance is Rs. 400. It increases to Rs. 500 after completion of one year of service. Moreover, the Special Allowance is consists of 7.5% of the total Salary of IBPS Clerk.
- House Rent Allowance: It is also called HRA. It depends on the job location. Given below is the description of House Rent Allowance for IBPS Clerk Salary:
- 8.5% of the basic pay for metro cities
- 7.5% of the basic pay for cities with the population of more than 5 lakhs
- 6.5% of the basic pay for other cities
- Medical Allowance – IBPS Clerk Pay Scale: The Medical Allowance is fixed annually. Correspondingly, it is Rs. 2000 for the CRP Clerks VIII
- Travel Allowance – Salary of IBPS Clerk: All the expenses related to the official tours and travels will be reimbursed by the Banks.
Conclusion: IBPS Clerk Salary and other allowances are given in our article. Candidates can check the detailed Pay Scale of IBPS Clerk here. The selected candidate will be getting a great Salary of IBPS Clerk post.