Before applying for the Exam of IBPS 2018 candidates need to submit the “Important Document Required For IBPS Interview /Provisional Allotment”. Aspirants who will be shortlisted in the Mains Examination will be called up for an Interview. The Interview process will be conducted by the Participating organization and coordinated by the Bank in each State by taking help of IBPS. Candidates are required to download their IBPS Call Letter from the official website of IBPS.
The IBPS take recruitment process for various banks and organizations participating in the recruitment process. Those banks and organizations which require candidates for different posts are IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB and IBPS SO. The IBPS Exam Recruitment process will be conducted in two types of the process i.e. Written Examination & Interview. The Written Examination is followed up by the Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination. Candidates will get the Venue, date, time, center & other information from the IBPS Call Letter itself. For more details, participants can read the article for more detailed information.
How to Prepare For IBPS Exam Interview? IBPS Bank Exam Selection Criteria
Candidates are required to clear the Prelims & Mains Examination to appear for IBPS Interview. After qualifying the IBPS Exam of Mains, aspirants will be called up for an Interview round. All the selected candidates will be assessed by the interviewer personally and will be given ratings accordingly. Candidates need to go through the three stages of Interview:- Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Interview. There will be no round of Group Discussion in the IBPS Selection Process.
Candidates need to qualify the Written Examination to face the Interview process. IBPS Interview will be scheduled for 15 to 20 minutes. Candidates are required to prepare for less time and it is better to be well prepared correctly. All the question in the IBPS Interview will be different for every candidate. Candidates are required to prepare well for the examination and the topics you have to cover are current affairs, general awareness, banking sector & etc. for IBPS Interview Pattern.
Important Document Required For IBPS Interview
Candidates appearing for the IBPS Interview need to go through the document verification for all the posts. The IBPS department will schedule a team of 3 to 4 members. It is mandatory for the candidate to qualify for both the CWE & Interview and will be shortlisted for the provisional allotment process of which will be made on IBPS Website. Document required for IBPS Interview are:-
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Date Of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate) issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC and High School passing certificate can work as a DOB Certificate.
- Valid print out of the application form for the registration of IBPS CWE. Candidates can download the link from the official website i.e. ibps.in.
- Mark-Sheets and Certificates for Graduation or Equivalent qualification, etc.
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate issued by Government Of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC Category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by District Medical Board in case of Disability category.
- Work Experience Certificate for past and current work experience.
- Non-Objection Certificate is mandatory for the candidate who is working in an organization.
- Resume/CV: There is no need to carry the resume or certificate during the interview procedure.
IBPS Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates who are going to face the interview process need to check the details of the IBPS Exam Interview Tips. Interested candidates can download the IBPS Interview Questions via following given information. The Interviewer will ask the question of IBPS about the banking sector & focuses on the recent happenings in the market.
- Questions for IBPS Interview based on your Education profile.
- IBPS Interview questions related to the Banking Awareness.
- Current Affairs Questions.
- IBPS Questions related to the previous jobs and terms.
- Local Language Based questions & situation based can be asked in the Interview of IBPS.
|IBPS Exam Details|
|IBPS Portal||IBPS Exam|
|IBPS Syllabus||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Result||IBPS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)|