Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 is active for various Workmen positions. The Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites online applications for engagement of 195 Fabric Asst. Outfit Asst., Air Conditioner Tech. etc. These vacancies are on Contract Basis for 03 years.
Eligible aspirants can apply online from 30th January 2019. The last date to apply online for Workmen Vacancies is 13th February 2019. Read the full article for more details.
Insights About Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – Departmental Details
Name of the department: Cochin Shipyard (CSL)
Total number of vacancies: 195
Job Cadre: Workmen
Name of the positions: Fabric Asst. Outfit Asst., Air Conditioner Tech. etc.
Mode of Registration: Online
Last date to apply online: 13.02.2019
Official Website: cochinshipyard.com
About Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL): It is an enormous shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It has its headquarters in Kochin, in the state of Kerala, India. Currently, the Public Sector Undertaking is making Indigenous Aircraft Carriers for the Indian Navy. It was incorporated in the year 1972 as a Government of India company. The CSL has shipbuilding orders from Europe and the Middle East. It works Internationally. You can read more details about the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) by clicking on the Read More…
Important Dates Regarding 195 Workmen Positions
Advertisement Number: No.P&A/ 2(230)/16-Vol II
Date of the notification: 24th January 2019
Application fee payment dates: 30 January 2019 to 13 February 2019
How To Apply Online For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019? Easy Steps Of Apply Online
Online Registration For Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is cochinshipyard.com
- Candidates must now go to the Careers section.
- Here you will get the direct apply online link for the 195 Fabrication Assistant positions.
- Click on it and start applying online. Fill relevant information in the application form.
- Attach recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- The apply online process ends here.
Frequently Asked Questions For Machinist, Painter And Other Posts
The Cochin Shipyard Limited has provided a FAQs PDF on its official website. Many candidates face problems in applying online for posts. Therefore we advise them to read this Frequently Asked Questions PDF. It will resolve their queries related to the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019. We are sharing the direct link to download the pdf. You can click on this link to Check Some Frequently Asked Questions For Workmen Post.
User Manual Guide To Apply Online For Cochin Shipyard Limited
The public sector undertaking as issued a User Manual Guide for applying online for various vacancies of CSL. Therefore, we are sharing you the direct download link for the User Manual Guide in this article. Candidates can read the User Guide For How To Apply Online from here.
What Are The Total Number Of Workmen Positions? Educational Criteria & Work Experience
How Will I Get Selected For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019?
The selection process is different for the various vacancies. Therefore, we are showing you the selection process as per the positions.
- Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, and Air Conditioner Technician: Practical Test and Certificate Verification.
- Scaffolder, Fireman, Safety Assistant, and Serang: Certificate Verification and Practical/Skill/Physical test.
- Ship Design Assistant, and Junior Safety Inspector: Online Test and Practical/ Skill Test.
Age Limit Details For 195 Fireman & Safety Assistant Post
Aspirant’s age must not be more than 30years as on 13 February 2019. Candidates are also eligible for age relaxation. Details for the age relaxation for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 is given below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: as per Government of India guidelines
What Is The Application Fee For Ship Design Assistants?
Candidates applying for the posts of Ship Design Assistants and Junior Safety Inspector have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- Payment can be made through (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking. There is no application fee for any other posts. Also, the SC/ ST and PWD candidates are not required to make payment of application fee for any position.
How Much Salary Will I Get After Selection? Remuneration Details
Conclusion: We are sharing the apply online link for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019. You can apply online up to 13th February 2019.