Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is organizing a written examination on 14580 vacancies of Teacher, Lecturer & Assistant Teacher. We are sharing the direct download link for the CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019 in this article. The department will conduct a written examination from July to August 2019.
It is very important for the candidates to bring CG Vyapam Hall Ticket at the examination venue. The invigilator at the examination venue will not allow you to enter the examination hall if you do not bring the call letter. You can get more detailed information about the CG Vyapam Call Letter from the full article.
Short Insights About CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019 – CG Vyapam Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Name of the department: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)
Category: Admit Card
Total number of vacancies: 14580
Name of the post: Lecturer, Teacher (Shikshak), Assistant Teacher and Lecturer
Name of the exam: Chhattisgarh Vyapam Teacher Exam 2019
Mode of exam: Offline mode
CG Vyapam Call Letter Download: Available Soon
Official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Important Dates Regarding CG Vyapam Exam 2019 – CG Vyapam Lecturer Admit Card
Last date: 25.04.2019
CG Vyapam Exam Date: 14.07.2019, 28.07.2019, 11.08.2019 and 15.08.2019
CG Vyapam Admit Card Download Date: Available Soon
Content Of The CG Vyapam Exam Admit Card 2019
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number.
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Council
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- The venue of the Exam Centre
General Instructions Mentioned In CG Vyapam Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your
candidature will be cancelled.
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue
- Do not forget to bring the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Admit Card.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue
Valid ID Proof – CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019
Aspirants must bring one valid id proof at the examination centre. We are sharing the list of valid id proof below. You can bring any one of the below mentioned valid id proof along with the CG Vyapam Call Letter.
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Office
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
How To Download CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the CG Vyapam Hall Ticket 2019.
- Now enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- The CGPEB Call Letter will now upload on your computer screen.
CG Vyapam Admit Card Download Link Looks Like This
Important Links Related To CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the CG Vyapam Exam Admit Card 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the call letter by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password. Get more information about CG Vyapam Admit Card from the upper given article.