The Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh (AP) is filling up 1900 vacancies of ANMs/ MPHA (F). For this purpose, the department recently published the CFW Recruitment 2019 Notification. The department is inviting Offline applications from eligible candidates.
You can send your applications to the respective DMs & HOs from 02nd February 2019 to 20th February 2019 (up to 05:00 PM). The applications must be sent between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm. Eligible candidates can read more details regarding the CFW AP Recruitment from the full article.
Fresh update as on 07.02.2019 (11:22 AM): CFW Recruitment Notification has been out. You can apply offline till 20th February 2019 (up to 05:00 PM). We are providing you with the offline application form. Do not waste time and apply offline as soon as possible. You have to send in your applications with a D.D. of Rs. 300/- in the favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
About: The Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare aims to implement the Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the state of Andhra Pradesh. CFW AP also promotes Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services.
It is sponsored by the Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Recently the department published a CFW Recruitment 2019 Notification. The department wants to recruit 1900 positions of ANMs/ MPHA (F). You can read more details about the recruitment in the full article.
Important Dates Regarding CFW ANM Jobs – CFW AP Recruitment 2019
- Notification No. 1 / 2019
- Starting date to send offline applications: 02nd February 2019 (Between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm)
- Last date for sending offline applications to DMs & HOs: 20th February 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Date of the eligibility: 01st February 2019
Summary Of The Official CFW Recruitment 2019 Notification – 1900 MPHA (F) CWF Vacancy
Department: Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare
Also known as CFW AP
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Position: ANM/ MPHA (F)
Registration Mode: Offline
Last Date: 20th February 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
Official Website: cfw.ap.nic.in
How To Apply Offline For CFW Jobs 2019? AP CFW Recruitment 2019
CFW MPHA Application Form Specimen
- At first, you have to go to the official website of the department which is cfw.ap.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the link for recruitment of 1900 MPHA Jobs. Click on this link.
- It will take you to a new page. On this page, you will be able to download the CFW AP Application Form.
- Download the offline form. Fill the application form and attach your passport size photograph.
- Along with the application you have to send Rs. 300/- as Demand Draft.
- You have to send the D.D. in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
Am I Eligible To Apply For CFW Recruitment 2019? Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 42 years. Candidates are also eligible for age relaxations as per the Government of India rules and regulations.
Check Out Division Of Total CFW 1900 ANM MPHA Vacancy – CFW Recruitment 2019
- Srikakulam: 52 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 29 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 150 Posts
- East Godavari: 227 Posts
- West Godavari: 193 Posts
- Krishna: 168 Posts
- Guntur: 242 Posts
- Prakasam: 99 Posts
- Nellore: 176 Posts
- Chittoor: 182 Posts
- Kadapa: 97 Posts
- Anantapur: 140 Posts
- Kurnool: 145 Posts
Educational Qualification Asked For AP CFW Jobs 2019
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class or equivalent examination.
- Also, candidates must have passed the 18124 months MPHA(F) course or
- Two years intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course
How Will I Get Selected In The CFW Recruitment 2019?
The Andhra Pradesh CFW will conduct Interview to select candidates for the 1900 vacancies. You can get more details about the selection process from the official CFW MPHA Notification.
What Is The Application Fee For CFW AP Recruitment 2019?
Applicants have to send their applications with a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/-. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, BC and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from making payment of application fee. Candidates have to send their applications with the D.D. to the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
(Note: Applications sent to the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP will be rejected.)
How Much Is The Pay Scale For CFW Recruitment 2019?
Candidates will be getting the salary in the pay scale of Rs. 21,230 – 63,010 (PRC 2015). You can read more details about the CFW Andhra Pradesh ANM/ MPHA Vacancy 2019 from the official notification.
Important Links Related To CFW 2019 Recruitment
Conclusion: We are sharing the full details regarding CFW Recruitment 2019. You can apply offline for the 1900 ANM Jobs from 02nd February 2019 to 20th February 2019.
-> SSC JE Notification 2019 Out
-> Apply Online For RFCL Recruitment For Jr. Engg. Asst. Positions
-> CISF Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
-> Apply Offline For MSPCL Recruitment
-> Check Out Official NHM Recruitment Notification