Guru Govind Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara will organize a Basic School Training Certificate in May 2019. The BSTC Online Form 2019 is going to release on 14.03.2019. Basic School Training Certificate is an entrance examination. It is conducted to select candidates for Primary Teacher positions in Rajasthan schools.
Tentatively the closing date for submission of the BSTC 2019 Application Form will be in the month of April 2019. You can get more information on BSTC 2019 Notification about Primary Teacher positions in General and Sanskrit subjects from the full article.
About Basic School Training Certificate
BSTC is an entrance examination which is conducted for many Teaching Vacancies. It is a 02-year course. Eligible candidates who have passed the 12th standard can fill the BSTC 2019 Online Form. Candidates who complete the Basic School Training Certificate may apply for the 3rd Grade Teacher Examination. Every year a lot of students fill the BSTC Online Application Form. This year the online form filling and submission procedure will start from 13.03.2019.
General Insights About BSTC Online Form 2019 – GGTU BSTC Application Form
Certificate: Basic School Training Certificate
Also known as BSTC
Conducting Authority: Guru Govind Tribal University
Also known as GGTU
Job: Primary Government Teacher
Registration Mode: Online Mode
Examination: BSTC General & BSTC Sanskrit Exam
Examination Mode: Written Exam
Tentative Examination Date: April/ May 2019
BSTC 2019 Application Form Starting Date: 14.03.2019
Official Website: bstcggtu2018.com
Crucial Dates Regarding Rajasthan BSTC Application Form – BSTC Online Form 2019
BSTC Notification 2019: March 2019
Starting date to fill the online form: 14.03.2019
Last date for submitting Online BSTC Application Form: April 2019
Starting date to download Admit Card: In the end of April 2019
BSTC Exam Date: May 2019 (02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)
Download of Answer Key: May 2019
Rajasthan BSTC Result 2019: 01st week of June 2019
Final Merit List: 04th week of June 2019
Counselling: July to August 2019
How To Fill BSTC Online Form 2019? BSTC GGTU Online Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is bstcggtu2018.com
- Now on the homepage of the official website, you will see the direct download link for the BSTC Exam Form 2019.
- Click on the link and start filling the BSTC 2019 Online Form by entering only relevant and basic information asked.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, signature and other documents.
- Make payment of the BSTC Application Form Fee.
- Take print out of the online form.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Filling Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019?
Age Limit – BSTC 2019 Application Form
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Upper Age Relaxation For SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates Upper Age Relaxation: 03 years
Educational Qualification – BSTC Online Form 2019
- 12th Standard passed Certificate.
- 45% minimum marks for reserved category candidates in the 12th Standard.
Learn About Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Application Form Fee – BSTC Online Form 2019
- BSTC General Single Paper Fee: Rs. 400/-
- BSTC General & Sanskrit Both Papers Fee: Rs. 450/-
Important Links For BSTC Online Form 2019
Check Out BSTC GGTU Examination Form Notification (Available Tomorrow 14.03.2019)
Apply Online For GGTU BSTC (Coming Real Fast)
Download Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card
Get BSTC Syllabus For Entrance Exam
Download Rajasthan BSTC Result
Conclusion: Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 will activate from 14.03.2019. You can read about the complete information of GGTU BSTC 2019 from this article.