BSSC Admit Card 2019 will release on the official website 15 days before the date of the Written Examination. Bihar Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written examination soon. The department will conduct the written examination on a total of 326 positions of Stenographer. We are sharing the direct download link for the BSSC Call Letter in this article.
It is a very essential document from the examination point of view. The invigilator at the exam venue will not allow you to sit for the examination if you do not bring the BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019. The department will release the call letter to only those aspirants who are eligible to sit for the written examination.
Fresh update as on 03.04.2019: We are sharing the direct download link for the BSSC Admit Card 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the BSSC Stenographer Call Letter by entering your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password. You can collect your BSSC Hall Ticket 10 to 15 days before the examination.
Short Insights About BSSC BSSC Admit Card Download 2019
|Name of the organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the examination||BSSC Written Exam 2019|
|Date of the Exam||Not yet confirmed|
|Name of the positions||Stenographer|
|Total number of vacancies||326|
|BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019||Available Here|
How To Download BSSC Admit Card 2019? BSSC Hall Ticket 2019
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Here on the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the Bihar SSC Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- BSSC Exam Call Letter will upload on your computer screen.
General Instructions Given In The BSSC Admit Card 2019? BSSC Exam Call Letter
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy.
- Do not forget to bring the BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue.
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your candidature will be cancelled.
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
Content Of BSSC Admit Card 2019
- Category of the Contender.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- Venue of the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date & Time of the Test.
How Many Valid ID Proof Should I Bring With BSSC Admit Card 2019?
The invigilator at the exam venue will check an id proof of the candidate. Therefore, we advise the candidates to bring one valid id proof along with the Bihar SSC Exam Admit Card Download 2019.
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
Important Links Related To BSSC Exam Admit Card 2019
Download Bihar SSC Examination Call letter (Available Soon)
Get BSSC Syllabus For Stenographer Exam
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the BSSC Admit Card 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the call letter by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.