Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will conduct Written Prelims Exam on 17th March 2019. For which BPSC Admit Card 2019 will activate prior to 10-15 days of the examination. The exam will be held on 51 posts of Assistant cadre. We advise the candidates to bring their Bihar PSC Call Letter at the examination venue. BPSC Assistant Admit Card holds some very important information. Therefore, it is a very essential document.
Short Details For 51 Assistant Preliminary Exam – BPSC Admit Card 2019
Name of the Commission: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Total number of vacancies: 51
Name of the post: Assistant
Name of the Exam: BPSC Exam 2019
Mode of the exam: Written Test
Category of the exam: Preliminary
Date of the exam: 17th March 2019
Official website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Dates Regarding BPSC Call Letter 2019 – BPSC Assistant Admit Card
Starting & last date for submitting online applications: 31.10.2018 to 30.11.2018
Last date for registration: 20.11.2018
Due date of Fee payment: 23.11.2018
Date of BPSC Assistant Exam Preliminary: 17.03.2019
Starting date to download BPSC Admit Card 2019: Available before 10-15 days of the exam
Conduct of Mains Exam: Declare Soon
How Can I Download Bihar PSC Hall Ticket 2019?
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the download link for BPSC Assistant Call Letter.
- Click on the link. Enter your Registration ID with D.O.B in the dialogue box.
- The BPSC Admit Card will not open on your computer screen.
What Are The Contents Of bpsc.bih.nic.in Call Letter 2019?
Your BPSC Assistant Admit Card will hold the following information. This information is very important from the examination point of view.
- Venue of the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Category of the Contender.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
How Many Valid ID Proof Should I Bring With The BPSC Admit Card 2019?
We advise the candidates to bring One valid id proof document at the exam centre. Candidates will have to bring the valid id in original and with a photocopy. Here is the list of valid id proof document.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised College
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
BPSC Admit Card 2019 General Instructions For Candidates
- Reach the exam centre at least 30minutes before the reporting time.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre after the passing of reporting time.
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam centre.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy.
- Do not forget to bring the BPSC Call Letter 2019.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam centre.
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam centre then your candidature will be cancelled.
Important Links For BPSC Admit Card 2019
Download Bihar PSC Assistant Exam Call letter (Available Soon)
Get BPSC Syllabus For Assistant Engineer Exam
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the BPSC Admit Card 2019. Candidates must bring the call letter at the exam venue on 17th March 2019.