Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) has released an official notification regarding BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019. The department invites offline applications from retired employees of BNP or sister concern unites of SPMICL. There are a total of 69 Consultant vacancies. Candidates have to send their offline application forms on or before the last date which is 25th May 2019.
The offline application filling process for BNP Dewas Jobs 2019 has been started from 14th May 2019. You can check out more details like eligibility, selection process, etc. from the full article. Go ahead for a detailed explanation of BNP Recruitment Notification 2019.
Insights From BNP Dewas Recruitment Notification For 69 Consultant Posts
Name of the Department: Bank Note Press Dewas
Also known as BNP Dewas
Category: Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Consultant
Total Vacancies: 69
Registration Mode: Offline
Official Website: bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Important Dates Regarding BNP Dewas Vacancy 2019
Notification Number: bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Date of the Notification: 14.05.2019
Starting Date: 14.05.2019
Last Date: 25.05.2019
Distribution Of BNP Dewas Recruitment Jobs – Consultant Monthly Remuneration
|Serial Number||Desired Employees Level At Retirement||Posting Place||Number of Posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|1||Supervisor (Level S-1 & S-2)||Printing Press|
Control & Workshop)
|2||Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6)||31||30,000/-|
|3||Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6)||Ink Factory||25||30,000/-|
Age Limit For BNP Dewas Jobs 2019
Candidates must not be more than 65 years of age in order to apply for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019. Candidates can check more details about the age limit from the official notification.
Educational Qualification For BNP Dewas Vacancy 2019
The aspirant must be a retired employee of Bank Note Press Dewas or sister concern units of SPMCIL. No other candidates should apply for the Consultant posts.
How To Apply For BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the “Careers” link in the “Discover SPMCIL” section.
- Click on the tab and a new page will open on your computer screen.
- Here you will see the official application form pdf.
- Click on the PDF.
- Download it.
- Fill it properly with the relevant information asked in the offline form.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature, etc.
- Send it to the given below address:
Assistant Manager (HR),
Human Resource Department,
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)- 455001
Important Links Related To Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete information regarding BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019. Eligible retired employees of BNP Dewas or sister concern unites of SPMCIL from 14.05.2019 to 25.05.2019.
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) is inviting applications for 86 various vacancies. Candidates can apply for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018 from 13.10.2018. Candidates with Graduation degree/ Diploma can apply online till 09.11.2018. Aspirants can apply for only one post in the BNP Dewas Job 2018.
The bank will place successful candidates on a one year probation period. Additionally, upper age relaxation is given here for the Bank Note Press Recruitment. Participants can check more information like selection process, age limit, category wise vacancies from the given below article.
Official Job Notification Highlights – BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018
|Name of the enterprise||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Widely known as||SPMCIL|
|Name of the unit||Bank Note Press|
|Location||Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Also known as||BNP|
|Name of the post||Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant etc.|
|Total number of vacancies||86|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Important Date Regarding Bank Note Press Vacancy 2018
The candidate who wants to apply online can check the important dates for bnpdewas.spmcil.com Jobs 2018. Aspirants should apply online before the last date. Moreover, given below are the crucial dates:
|Apply online dates||13.10.2018 to 09.11.2018|
|Payment of fees through online mode||13.10.2018 to 09.11.2018|
|Online Typing Test date||November/ December 2018|
|Examination (Online mode)||November/ December 2018|
What Are The Total Number Of BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018?
Our team is sharing the total number of vacancies here. Correspondingly, aspirants must check about the total vacancies before applying. Candidates can check it out below:
|Post Code||Name of the post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||PWD||Ex-servicemen|
|03||Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking)||08||02||01||04||15||01|
|05||Supervisor (Information Technology)||01||–||–||–||01||–|
|06||Supervisor (Air Conditioning)||01||–||–||01||02||–|
|07||Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil)||02||–||–||01||03||–|
|08||Supervisor (Ink Factory)||04||–||–||01||05||–|
|09||Junior Office Assistant||08||04||02||04||18||–||02|
|10||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||17||03||02||08||30||01||–|
|11||Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking)||06||01||02||09||01||–|
Eligibility Criteria For BNP Dewas Jobs 2018 – Age And Education
We are providing detailed eligibility criteria. Correspondingly, it consists of two aspects. Additionally, age limit and Educational Qualification. Moreover, the eligibility criteria are to be as on 09.11.2018. Given below is the detail of eligibility criteria.
Age Limit – Bank Note Press Dewas Vacancy 2018
18 years is the minimum age to apply online for the BNP Recruitment 2018. Moreover, the calculation of date must be done as on 09.11.2018. Maximum age for Junior Office Assistant is 28 years. For Junior Technician the maximum age is 25 years. For all others, the maximum age limit is 30 years. Additionally, the age relaxation for the Bank Note Press Jobs 2018 is shown below:
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years if the candidate is physically handicapped.
- 15 years for SC/ ST candidates who are physically handicapped.
- 13 years for candidates of OBC category who are physically handicapped.
- No age bar for departmental candidates.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir.
(No age relaxation applicable to SC/ ST candidates applying for UR vacancies under BNP Dewas Vacancy 2018)
Educational Qualification – Bank Note Press Dewas Jobs 2018
Candidates applying for BNP Recruitment 2018 must check educational criteria. Candidature of the candidate will be cancelled if the educational qualifications are not as per the official notification. Therefore, our team is sharing the educational details for Bank Note Press Dewas Vacancy 2018. Given below are the educational details:
- Safety Officer And Welfare Officer – BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018: A degree from a recognized University.
- Bank Note Press Jobs 2018 – Junior Office Assistant: Graduation with at least 55% marks and Computer knowledge.
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory and Printing & Platemaking) – BNP Dewas Vacancy 2018: Full-time IIT certificate.
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 – For All Others: 1st class Diploma.
What Is The Application Fees For BNP Dewas Jobs 2018? Intimation Charges
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 400/- as examination fees for Bank Note Press Dewas Jobs 2018. Moreover, candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen, are exempted from fee payment. Additionally, the mode of payment applicable is online. Correspondingly, application fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Pay Scale For BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018 – Salary For Bank Note Press Jobs 2018
The pay scale for BNP Dewas Junior Office Assistant Vacancy is given here. Given below are the category wise salary details:
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Safety Officer||Rs. 29,000-1,10,000/-|
|Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking)||Rs. 26,000-1,00,000/-|
|Supervisor (Information Technology)|
|Supervisor (Air Conditioning)|
|Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil)|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory)|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs. 8350-20470/-|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||Rs. 7750-19040/-|
|Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking)|
Selection Procedure For BNP Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Typing test and online examination. Moreover, candidates must have knowledge about the selection process. Therefore, we are sharing the complete selection procedure in our article. Given below is the selection process for Bank Note Press Vacancy 2018:
- For The Post Code 9 – BNP Dewas Junior Office Assistant Jobs 2018: Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Typing test and Online test. Candidates will be eligible for Online test after they qualify in the Typing test. Moreover, the typing test will be of qualifying nature only. It will be of 10 minutes.
- Bank Note Press Junior Technician Vacancy 2018 – For The Post Code 1 To 8: The selection is done as per an online examination. It will have five subjects. Namely, Professional Knowledge, General Awareness, English Language, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The total number of questions is 200. Correspondingly, the maximum marks are 240. Moreover, the online test duration is 120 minutes to select candidates for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018.
- For The Post Code 9 To 11 – Bank Note Press Dewas Jobs 2018: There will be an online test for the selection of candidates. Moreover, it will have 5 subjects. Additionally, the total number of questions and maximum marks are 160. Correspondingly, the total duration is 60 minutes for the online test of BNP Recruitment 2018
Important Points Before Applying Online For Bank Note Press Junior Technician Jobs 2018
There are some pre-requisites to complete before applying for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018. Therefore, we are sharing the pre=requisites here. Given below are the important things to scan before apply for Bank Note Press Vacancy 2018:
- A recent passport size photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Additionally, signature with black ink
- Moreover, a left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink
- Correspondingly, a handwritten declaration on a white paper with black ink – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(Note For BNP Dewas Vacancy 2018: No capital letter signatures are allowed.)
How To Apply Online For Bank Note Press Junior Technician Jobs 2018? Easy Steps
We are sharing some easy steps to apply online for bnpdewas.spmcil.com vacancy 2018. Additionally, these steps are easy and systematic. Therefore, candidates will face no difficulty in applying online. Given below are the easy steps for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018:
- Go on to the official website of the unit which is bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
- Now, click on the Job Opportunity column at the top of the website.
- Moreover, in this column click on the Current Openings to apply for BNP Dewas Jobs 2018.
- In the current opening page, click on the “Click here to apply online for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 ” link.
- Now, candidates should fill the relevant details in the form.
- Correspondingly, recheck all the information twice.
- Moreover, now candidates should upload scanned documents for BNP Dewas Junior Office Assistant Vacancy.
- Additionally, these documents are photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Click on the submit button after uploading scanned documents.
- The payment of fees page will now appear.
- Candidates can pay the fees through online mode for Bank Note Press Junior Technician Jobs 2018.
- After the payment of fees has done, take print out of application form.
- The apply online process for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018 now ends here.
Important Links For Bank Note Press Dewas Jobs 2018
Conclusion: The official notification details for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018 are given here. Correspondingly, candidates can apply online for 86 various bank jobs before 09.11.2018.