BHU Admit Card 2019 for the 1,305 Teaching & Non-Teaching Examination will be released by the Banaras Hindu University. The University will release the call letters on their official website 10 to 15 days prior to the Written Examination. The date of the written exam is not yet confirmed by the department. We are sharing the direct download link for the BHU Call Letter 2019 in this article.
It is a very essential document from the written exam point of view. The written examination will be organized in Manipur, Kerala, apart from Varanasi. The invigilator at the examination venue will not allow you to sit for the written exam if you do not bring the Banaras Hindu University Admit Card 2019 along with one valid ID proof.
Short Details About 1305 Teaching & Non-Teaching Examination – BHU Admit Card 2019
Name of the organization: Banaras Hindu University
Also known as BHU
Name of the positions: Medical Officer Nursing Officer Programmer, etc.
Job cadre: Teaching & Non-Teaching
Total number of positions: 1305
Name of the exam: BHU 2019 Exam
Mode of the exam: Written (Offline mode)
Date of the exam: Not yet confirmed
BHU Exam Admit Card 2019: 10 to 15 days prior to the exam date
Official website: bhu.ac.in
Important Dates For BHU Call Letter 2019
|Last date to apply||16.02.2019 (extended to 25.02.2019)|
|Last date for online fee payment||18.02.2019 (extended to 27.02.2019)|
|Ending date for application form download||23.02.2019 (extended to 04.03.2019)|
|BHU Exam Admit Card Download Date||10 to 15 days prior to the exam date|
|Date of the written exam||Not yet confirmed|
Content Of The BHU Admit Card 2019 – Banaras Hindu University Admit Card 2019
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Registration Number.
- Category of the Contender.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Council
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Venue of the Exam Centre.
- Date & Time of the Test.
Valid ID Proof Of BHU 2019 Admit Card – BHU Hall Ticket 2019
Aspirants need to bring one valid ID proof along with the BHU Exam Call Letter 2019. The invigilator at the examination venue will not allow you to sit for the examination if you do not bring the call letter with one valid ID proof.
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
How To Download BHU Admit Card 2019? Teaching & Non-Teaching Call Letter
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the department which is bhu.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to click on the “Careers” section.
- It is given at the top right corner.
- Now here you will find the direct download link for the BHU Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- The call letter will upload on your computer screen on a new tab.
- If you have any technical problems, then you need to contact the authorities at the [email protected]
General Instructions For BHU Admit Card 2019
- Do not forget to bring the Banaras Hindu University 2019 Admit Card.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue.
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your
candidature will be cancelled.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue
Important Links For BHU Admit Card 2019
Get Banaras Hindu University Exam Permission Letter (Available before 10 to 15 days of the exam date)
Download BHU Syllabus For Written Exam
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the BHU Admit Card 2019. Candidates can download the call letter by entering your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.