Air India Engineering Services Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for 80 vacancies of Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Posts. The department has released the AIESL Recruitment 2019 on 11th March 2019. There are a total of 80 vacancies out of which 20 vacancies are of Graduate Apprentices positions and 60 vacancies of Diploma Apprentices positions.
Eligible candidates holding a Graduation Degree in Engineering can apply online for 80 Graduate Apprentices Vacancy from 15th March 2019. AIESL will close the online form submission links on 25th March 2019 i.e. within 10 days from the starting date of filling online applications. You can get more details on AIESL Jobs 2019 from the full article.
Short Details About AIESL Recruitment Notification 2019 – Graduate & Diploma Jobs
Name of the Department: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Also known as AIESL
Name of the Positions: Graduate/ Apprentices
Total number of Vacancies: 80
Mode to apply: Online Mode
Last date: 25th March 2019
Official Website: aiesl.airindia.in
Important Dates – AIESL Vacancy 2019
Date of the AIESL Recruitment Notification: 11.03.2019
Starting date to apply online: 15.03.2019
Last date for submitting online applications: 25.03.2019
Division Of AIESL Jobs 2019 – Pay Scale For AIESL Recruitment 2019
|Serial Number||Field||Graduate Apprentice||Diploma Apprentice||Stipend|
|1||Mechanical||10||25||Rs. 4984 /-|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For AIESL Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2019?
Educational Qualification For AIESL Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have a Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology in order to be eligible to apply online for 80 Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Posts.
Age Limit For AIESL Jobs 2019
The age limit required to apply online will be as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Other Important Eligibility Criteria – AIESL Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who have undergone or who are currently undergoing apprenticeship training in Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organization are not eligible to apply online.
- Aspirants should not have work experience of one year or more.
- Candidates must not have complete 03 years after passing the qualifying examination.
What Is The Selection Procedure For AIESL Diploma Apprentices Jobs 2019?
The department will select candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the educational qualification.
Application Fee For AIESL Recruitment 2019
There is no application fee in the apply online process.
How To Apply Online For AIESL Vacancy 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is aiesl.airindia.in.
- Now on the homepage of the official website, you will find the “Careers” section given at the top right corner.
- Click on it. A new page will load. You will find the direct apply online link for AIESL Recruitment 2019 in this new page. Click on the link.
- Start filling the online application form by entering relevant and basic information asked.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph signature and other documents.
- Make sure you upload the documents properly.
Important Links For AIESL Recruitment 2019
Check Out The Official Notification For Graduate Apprentices Positions
Apply Online For Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Posts (Available on 15th March 2019)
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete information regarding AIESL Recruitment Notification 2019 in this article. Eligible candidates can apply online for 80 Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Posts from 15th March 2019 to 25th March 2019.